26

Familiar

Kim Taehyung's POV

3 months passed.....

"Eomma !!! Gwenchana ?!?! I will go to Daegu tomorrow!!" My hand shivered and i was in sweat hearing that my mom had fell down.

I quickly order a train ticket to Daegu and told the producer and member .

Daegu

"Eomma !!" I ran up towards her and gave her a big hug .

"Eomma gwenchana ? Gwenchana? Gwenchana??" I cupped her cheeks and look for any injuries.

"Yah! Tae ! I just sprain my ankle thats all ! " she hit me and caressed my head .

"Eomma i will be here until your leg is recovered ." I went into my room .

"Tae !!! Can you go to the store and get some milk ??" Eomma shouted as i grabbed my coat and went out .

The weather is chilly Daegu looks really peaceful and quiet along the street .

I got the milk and i was looking at the milk as there were some leakage , i tired to cover up the leakage when the container crack open spilling it over a girl .

"Are you okay !? " i held onto her as she pulled her cap down and walk away from me as fast as possible with her golden retriever dog .

I went back to the store and grabbed another bottle of milk and went back home .

Thoughts of me bumping into that blind girl keeps repeating , she looks so familiar her height and her size she feels like Haneul.... just that Haneul has a better fashion sense than that girl.

"Eomma... today i bumped into a blind girl ."

"Do you know her ?" I asked her with curiosity.

"Oh you mean the girl that has a golden retriever dog ?" She asked me

"Yup ! Yup yup any idea what's her name ? " i got a slap on the thigh from my mom .

"Don't stalk girls here they might think that my handsome son is a byuntae ."

"Araso."