8

I get what she means

It's the second day  of Haneul's work , will she pass the day peacefully without getting caught by cheeky wolf ?

(Haneul's POV)

Everyone left my house after i made them some soup , since we still have work today , i have no idea why they suggested drinking .

I dress in army green bomber jacket and some simple clothes .

BTS STUDIO

Everyone looks really awful , puffy face , dark circles , horrible hairstyle , you name it .

I chuckled as the youngest member of the group , Jungkook , have the most bloated face . Well he is one year older than me but wtv.

I skipped towards him and cupped his two cheeks . "Hahaha 우리가 정국 face is so bloated !" I massage his face to swell down the puffiness.

KIM TAEHYUNG's POV

Woaw woaw woaw , Bae Haneul are you serious ? Everyone have bloated face too right ? So many people but why our maknae ?

"Yah ! Don't touch our kookie face ! Who knows what you have touched with your hand today ." I slapped Haneul hand as she retreat her hand keeping it to herself .

She pouted looking really pissed . Her hand is glowing red , i guess i hit too hard ....

"Im s—" i wanted to apologise but she cut me off.

"Don't use violent just because you are a wolf." She walked away with Kookie following at the back , leaving me speechless and dumbfounded .

Wolf ? What wolf ?

-

I sat on the same spot thinking over what the hell is she indirecting me to.

"Oh ! I get it !" I shouted catching everyone's attention .

She is talking about "the boy who cried wolf " a fairytale  ! Omg so she saying that I'm the bad ass wolf inside the story of her life ?

That's really smart of indirecting .

Jungkook and Haneul went back to the studio giggling and  smiling sheepishly at each other .

I stood up having cramps on my butt and went towards her .

"Come on i will repay you , let's go !" I push her out of the door .

I felt sorry for her thats all .