4

A wolf in the day.

( Bae Haneul's POV)

This headache is getting so bad , i mean i always skipped my meal and get bad headache like this , but it's affecting my work .

I head out of the room heading to the backstage canteen .

Canteen

My eyes were glowing looking at the table that were all full of food . My Japchae , bulgogi , tteokbokki and even naengmyeon were there .

I grabbed myself a plate of almost every food that was displayed in the canteen.

"잘 먹겠습니다 (i will eat well) !!" I dig into the food . Trust me it taste just like moms .

The chair beside me scribble and there goes the colourful hair guy well to be Specific the guy that i did the make up for . Kim Taehyung i remembered him as his introduction is really dumb .

He choose to sit beside me when there are like so many empty seats around . I looked at him suspiciously while glancing back to my handsome plate of food .

(Kim Taehyung's POV)

"잘 먹겠습니다 ." I dined into my lunch which was beef japchae .

The new makeup artist was eating twice of my portion , she gave me a glance wow so rude.

Plus she wasn't supposed to be eating now since they have their work timetable , serve her right she's gonna get in trouble.

I saw the producer hyung coming towards our table with a angry look plastered on his face .

"Good luck ." I smirked at the new makeup artist while she get pulled away by the producer . Her face was totally priceless that i almost choke on my Japchae.

-
(Bae Haneul's POV)

My anger strikes up to my temple almost reaching its limit after hearing what that idiot hair dye boy said earlier.

I groan stomping my feet on the floor walking back to the BTS room after getting scolding and hitting from the producer .

As soon as i opened the door my vision shot up to him , he saw me and he was laughing hitting his buddy that was beside him.

Idiot .

I walk up to him pulling his neat collar . "You think its funny huh ? I hate wolf like you ." I whispered my words straight to his face looking at his eye with my eagle eye.

The first ever wolf that i saw in the day how thick-skinned for them to show themselves in the day flashing their arrogant tail .