17

Her nightmares

Bae Haneul's POV

The blue sky turns black and purple with shiny stars and the moon .

All the crew and member packed their bag and left the Studio after a tiring day .

I decided to take a shower in the studio since my shower head is under repair .

I took my towel and went into a cubicle with some disposable shampoo and soap .

*tick*

The lights off the darkness said hello to me .

"Hello ? Can anyone turn the lights on ." I waited for someone to arrived but there were no one .

I wash off the shampoo and wore my clothes in the darkness no caring if i wore my shirt wrongly .

I walk out of the cubicle shuffling my feet on the wet floor walking out of the shower room.

*smack*

The studio lights off as i enter and someone hits my knee joint making me fall onto the floor .

*clown music *

The music slowly creeped behind my spine the fear was taking over me .

"누구야!! (Who is that !) ." Someone grabbed my hair and pulled it , i slap that hand away and quickly kick the area where the hand came from .

Someone fell on to the floor as i heard everything clearly .

"Do you think that affects me ? " the thick and mysterious voice widened my eye . I couldn't confirm the gender either . Who the hell is this person ?!

*smack* *slap* *kick*

The person smacked my head giving me a tight slap and kicked me in the stomach .

Can  he/she  see me clearly ? But why can't i see a single shadow of  he/she .

"Good night." The person smacked my head with a metal chair i felt my eyes shut and a liquid substance flowing from my ear .

I laid on the floor breathing extra heavy , my hand were sweeping around the floor for some guide of where am i .

I could feel the cold mirror...the exit was just beside the mirror . I gave my final hope and dash to the area where i think the door will be BINGO i was correct .

I ran out of the studio dashing through every alley and street not wanting to stop until i bump into a person .

"Sky are you okay?" This voice....it was Taehyung hearing his calm and husky voice i collapse on his arms looking at the moon that shine brightly at me until my eyes shuts .