18

She is okay i guess

Kim Taehyung's POV

(At the hospital)

Haneul was in the ICU ,doctors and nurse were running in and out holding blood packs in their hand . Looking at this scenario scares me away .

Thought like 'is she gonna be fine' 'will she die' asked own mind . Why am i being so negative ? She will be fine definitely!

Finally the doctor seems calm in the ICU they came out of the glass door as i walked towards them .

"Is my friend fine?" I asked the doctor as he removed his mask.

"She is okay.....i guess." I couldn't get his last word as i just nodded hearing that she is okay .

I went into her ward , her pale skin reflects the bruises making it really obvious as i step into the ward .

I pulled a chair and seat beside her bed .

"Hi." I smiled brightly at her . Although she is unconscious.

Eh? I spotted her phone , she have no password so i easily excess to her stuff hehehehehe .

Kakaotalk? She have it too?

"I might add you alright ?"

"Sure ! Taehyung oppa woohoo!"

"Hahaha dont need to be so excited Haneul."

"Hehehehehe oppa jjang! (Heart sign )"

"Taehyung arh what on earth are you doing ? " i fall over my chair and look up to search for the voice .

"Booo! Its me Jimin ." Jimin push me away as he sat on the chair shaking his leg .

I quickly exchange her Kakao ID with mine and smile at her phone .

"You will need me ." I whispered putting the phone back to its usual spot .