10

Emperor and queen?

Kim Taehyung's POV

I parked my car , she got off first and we walked into the myeongdong street .

Our friendzone gap is real big that many people pass through us making us further apart from each other .

I pushed my way to her side and stood beside her but she tried to walk away from me .

Luckily my arm is long enough , my swung my arm around her small figure and pull her close to me leaving a tiny gap .

Bae Haneul's POV

I'm so embarrassed at myself for crying in front of a guy even worst an idol .

I don't want to even go near him or talk to him , looking at his face reminds me of just now (chapter 9)

I tried to move away but he managed to catch me . Making me scold myself.

*see thats what you get for having short legs * *why did you let him catch you* *good luck you are gonna die in embarrassment *

"Look do you know hanbok ?" Taehyung asked me and i shook my head .

He facepalm himself and gave me an *are you serious* i mean i learn it before but i never get to wear one .

"Let's go." There goes him again pulling me to somewhere without even telling me . Do you call this a child abduction ?

"어서와 !" A middle age ahjumma greeted us really brightly with her wrinkled smile .

Oh it's a hanbok shop wow these hanbok are gorgeous .

"Ja go try this on ."

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Aishh are you sure you are korean ? "
"That's for the leg!!"
"Yah yah yah you wore it wrongly !!"

After lots of voices of the ahjumma the fitting room curtain drag open revealing a Haneul's and her pink and white  hanbok with pink blossom flower design . She looks gorgeous .

The ahjumma handed me a blue and green hanbok so i rented the hanbok for a day . Since its 6 pm now .

"Kyaaajaa !!"