2

New job new me
The train ride was cold as i do not have any jacket with me since all my clothes were stuffed inside my luggage and i don't want all my clothes to burst out of my luggage just for a jacket.

[reached Seoul Gangnam]

I walked out of the train station and headed to my Apartment which was in Gangnam .

The apartment was really big and there is even a king-sized bed and a bathtub and a big kitchen , definitely worth my school pocket money. Yes I've been saving this money for uses like now .

I decided to take a walk around Gangnam since its afternoon and I'm not feeling sleepy , the wind was chilly luckily i got my turtleneck sweater and i pulled it up to cover my lips to not make it chapped .

I saw a really unique buliding its in white and the windows were black , it sure looks pretty .

There were a flyer stick onto the door it says  .

The flyer

BIG HIT

WE ARE HIRING MAKE UP ARTIST AND CREW FOR OUR BOYS GROUP BTS .

AUDITION DATES : 22 December & 23 December 2016  3pm-6pm

End of the flyer

I look at the calendar on my phone and yes! Today is 22 December .

Good thing about this job is that firstly the location is in Gangnam , Secondly this is my Dream Job !! Yes i want to be a make up artist ! Kill two birds in one stone right ?

[big hit make up artist auditions area]

Finally it was my turn after the long  line kill down .

There were three judges sitting on a long table and i was told by the crew to stand at the cross thats mark on the floor.

" 이름이 (name) ." The guy asked .

"안녕하세요 (formal Hello) 저는 배하늘 입니다 (I am Bae Haneul )."

They nodded and signal me to start my audition which was to do a model make up .

It was really easy and there were no stress as I'm good at helping people make up but not myself . (<- self praise)

After 30 mins I'm done with her make up , the judges faces look totally amazed and impressed.

"You are chosen! You can start work tomorrow ! .  " the guy shook my hand and passed me a land yard with my name handwritten on it .

-

*RING*
The alarm clock rings noisily , i reach out my arm to the bedside desk and smack it off with my eyes still close.

I kick out the blanket while trying to find my phone , after some swimming  on the bed sheet i finally felt the rectangle phone .

I gradually opens my eye trying to adjust myself to the brightness of the phone.

It  shows notification of my alarm repeating itself for more than 3 times .

Oh yea...first day of work today. I groaned and got up from the bed in one motion .

My vision became dark and blurry , i smack my head to clear my vision. While walking into the bathroom to wash up .

Heading to my first day of work.