9

I can't drive AHHH!!

Kim Taehyung's POV

"Yah where are you bringing me !!" She turn 180 degree and now she facing me really close , my hand that were pushing her back were now kept in the air .

There were only inches of gap between me and her . Her face was red , she is blushing .

I pinched her cheeks to tease her and now she looks like a tomato .

"Glasses off let's go ." I throw her glasses to god knows where .

"Yah!" She covered her face and folded her arm after she saw me throw her glasses.

"My glasses isn't cheap and it's not your baseball tool .

End of POV

Since it's tues there is no plan in the boys schedule so which mean is just a day where they were in the dance room dancing with the crew browsing their phone.

Taehyung being the most playful one decided to use this day as a apologising day for Haneul . Since Taehyung hurt her with words .

Bae Haneul's POV

"I'm hungry." Taehyung told me waiting for me to do something .

"Let's eat cup noodles ." My replied seems to disappoint that hungry boy . He sighed out rolling his eyes.

"I ate cup noodle for almost all my meals , so if you are not eating I'm going to ea–"

"Let's go ." He throw a key to me , making me juggle it like a clown to prevent the key from falling .

We walked to a open carpark and he signal me to press the button on the key .

*ti ti *

A car light flash with sound , means i opened it.... OMMO is he asking me to drive !?

I don't have a license .

"Ppali drive to myeongdong food stall area ." He open the passenger seat and went in.

"Taehyung....i–"

"Yah ppali."

Ottoke .....

Kim Taehyung's POV

She inserted the key into the car starting the engine .

She closed her eyes bitting her lip, cold sweat drip down her temple , i tried to ignore that sexy view .

"Yah ppali ." I hit her forehead and she started to drive .

"Stop shivering and drive we are at the high way already ."

"Tae-Taehyung."

She says my name in a faint cracky voice .

I look at her and she was in tears crying .

"I can't drive !!! Im scared i don't want to die !! Ahhh urghhh ."

*horrible crying*

"Shh shh shh don't close your eyes~I'm here don't worry you won't die ."

I hold her hand that was grabbing onto the steering wheel we were at the high way so there no chance of stopping at the side .

I took of my shoe and climb over to the driver seat , she sat on my lap as i laid my head on her shoulder and focus on the driving .

Bae Haneul's POV

"Don't mind me ." He laid his head on my shoulder and his arms was holding the steering wheel trapping me in between his arm .

My heart is feeling so weird today .