Suddenly his phone rings. He glares at his phone. I try to suppress my smile as I shift on the bed from his lap. My fiancee is so cute. He's changed a lot I mean there was a time when he saw nothing but his work but now.." I smile hugging Miss Pink as he sighs and picks up the call.

"What?" I hisses.

"I know!" He rolls his eyes as he shouts on his phone. Must be Jack, I really pity him, how does he manage to work under this Monster for years? I mean I was his secretary for few months and I literally had to control my urge to hit him with my shoes like thousands of time, even Mia quitted.

"What the hell?....When?" He shouts and I immediately stand up and look at him. Oh ow, looks like there's some problem? He gives a small smile trying to assure me but that doesn't help at all now I'm more anxious.

"....Hmm....get my jet ready then..." He cuts the call and looks at me. "I gotta go....out of the country." He shrugs.

"Now?"

He nods.

"Get ready you're going with me." He smiles at me.

"I see... Wait! What?" I blink at his words.

"You actually thought I'll leave you here in this house when Uncle En is out of the town?" He narrows his eyes at me.

"I can manage." I smile at him.

"You're going with me and that's final. Do. not. argue." He glares at me.

He's being over protective ever since I was kidnapped... yes kidnapped again last week in Italy by my dear best friend's psycho ex Eros the gross. It wasn't me who was his target though, he mistook me for Rina and because of that huge commotion was created in the foreign land. Ryouma nearly turned whole Europe upside down. He had his powerful Italian best friend, Aaron's full support to do that. Yes even I got to know of this just last week that he has another best friend. After that incident I was brought here the very next day. Sam, Sara and Rina are back in Italy compensating for my absence. Sigh. Since then I haven't been alone not for a single minute but today dad had to go out of town because of sudden important business meeting.

"Ryouma, I'm fine. I can take care of myself. And you saw right? I beat the crap out of that Eros the gross. It looked as if he was kidnapped and not me." I laugh remembering the day.

"You're coming with me and that's final. Or..." He glares at me and I nod vigorously. I don't want to fight with him when I know I'll end up going with him either by my own will or kidnapped by him. I sigh and pack my bag.

As we fly, I remember I don't even know where are we going? "By the way where are we going?" I turn to him and ask but what? He's sleeping already?! I turn my head to the front and pout. I just hope it's somewhere fun because I don't want to be bored when he'll be attending his meeting. I look out of the window looking at the fluffy cloud bed and slowly close my eyes.

"Mmm?" I slowly open my eyes to the voice of my fiancee. "Wake up, we're here." He smiles. I look around, "Oh it's morning already? and where's here anyway?" I yawn. "Wait, when did I get into the car?" I blink looking around. "It's noon. And you were looking so cute sleeping like that, I didn't want to wake you up." He winks at me. "Come." He gets off the car and holds out his hand to me.

"Oh!" I point at the hotel surprisingly. "Isn't it the same hotel we stayed? We're in hawaii?" I blink at my fiancee but he doesn't say a word and walks ahead pulling me along. "Go ahead of me, I need to go attend the meeting first." He hands me the key to our room. I nod and wave him bye.

"Isn't this the same room?" I blink as I stand in front of my room's door. " What's this meeting about anyway? I again forgot to ask about the so called emergency that landed us here. I hope it's not a big problem." I freshen up and lie down on the bed staring up at the ceiling.