nine : turks and caicos

Start from the beginning

We then walked into the bedroom.

"Wow!" Justin said and the first thing he did was jump and bounce on the bed making me giggle.

He was busy bouncing on the bed as I walked into the bathroom. I could stay here all day

I looked around before going back into the bedroom

"I've never been on such a soft bed" Justin said and I chuckled before going and sitting on it.

"I'm sorry but I had to say that it was okay for us to share a room b-

"It's okay" I said.

"I can sleep in the living room though, that's not a problem" He said and I looked at the bed and thought over it.

"I think the bed is big e-enough f-for both of us" I mumbled.

"I'm alright, it you don't mind then" He said and plopped down again and hugged a pillow.

"I think we should get ready for the dinner" I said and he nodded.

"I've just gotten really attached to the bed" He said and I got up and started unpacking our bags. I placed mine and Justin's clothes in the wardrobe and picked the clothes I was going to wear for the dinner.

I went inside the bathroom and filled the bathtub with hot water and picked a bathbomb to put in it.

It was one of the most relaxing shower ever.

I dressed myself and stepped out of the bedroom and found Justin fast asleep on his stomach in his old, very famous running position.

I ran to pick up my phone that rang.

"Hey Cameron" I said.

"Are ya'll even coming for the dinner at all?" He asked.

"Um actually, Justin fell asleep, can you please send our dinner in our room?" I said.

"Mkay" He said and hung up.

I dried my hair completely with the towel and the room service person came with our dinner and placed it on the table before I thanked him and he left.

I walked into the bed room and shook Justin softly.

"Justin?" I said and he scrunched his nose up.

"Justin" I repeated after leaning down and shaking him a little harder.

I saw his eyes open and widen.

"Ah!" He screamed loudly making me scream to and step back.

We stared at each other for a second and he bursted out laughing. I placed my hand on my heart, feeling the fastened heartbeat.

"You scared me" I mumbled and he sat up.

"You're hair were all over my face and them made you look so scary that's why I screamed" He said and I tucked my hair behind my ear.

"I asked them to send our dinner here since you fell asleep" I said and he nodded.

"I'll bring it in" I said and went out to grab the tray and walked in and placed it on the bed.

I served the spaghetti for Justin and handed it to him and then served for myself.

He was different since yesterday. He was talking to me more, less awkward or closed up. I think we both know that we need to talk about that day.

It needs closure and explanation.

He started talking about random stuff and I listened to him. None of us brought that topic up.

After the dinner we placed the tray away and Justin got ready to sleep again.

Sleeping was one of his many talents, he can do it whenever wherever, no matter how many times.

He turned on the lamp on the nightstand and I switched off all the lights before getting under the covers and laying down beside him. We had enough distance between us and making a partition would be very awkward.

It's not like we hate each other.

Maybe he does?

"Good night Scarlett" He dragged me out of his thoughts and i looked at him.

"Good night Justin" I said.

-----------------------------------------------

I loath filler chapters but I had to.

And if you'll know that filler chapters means bomb chapter next, then ya'll have been here for a while.

We will meet a major character from Wasted Love. Guess who?

The character gon flip things out here.

Also, the pictures are from the hotel website. 

I have a new story in my mind, a bomb one, its still in process, most probably will be named 'The Bet'

and its not the typical high school betting stuff

Shan doesn't do typical.

Goals:

135 votes

130 comments

-Love, S