She chuckles and greets the twins. The bell rings and Weston sprints into class, panting hard.

"I- bask- co- ho-" Weston coughs out. Ms. Trotter laughs lightly and dismisses it.

"Breathe then tell me your useless excuse," Ms. Trotter says.

"Coach Hope needed to see me," Weston says. Ms. Trotters eyes gleam, pure love was shown in them.

"I need to have a talk with him then, making my students late for class." Ms. Trotter teases, the class laughs.

" I would've brought a note but Coach Hope said that you'll understand," Weston mumbles.

"Uh huh," Ms. Trotter says.

Weston slumps into the seat next to me and winks at me.

Algebra went by pretty fast, we had a free period.

"Ready for photography class?" Chris asks me.

"Yup! Can't wait to see Mr. Oliver, he was my teacher last year!" Chris chuckles and intertwines our hands. He pulls me toward our class, with everyone trailing behind. This was the one class I had with all my brothers and friends, except Erin.

"Slow down, love birds!" Colton calls.

I started to laugh and my heart fluttered at the sight of Chris. His eyes lit up, staring at me intently. 

"Good morning, Isabell and Chris," Mr. Oliver says.

"Morning Mr. Oliver!" Chris calls, he pulls me into the classroom and sits me into the seat next to him.

The bell rings and the rest of the stragglers ran into the room.

"Welcome to the beginning of your new photography class. I remember most of you from last semester," Mr. Oliver says. "And today I have nothing planned because I forgot school started this week. So free time!"

The class chuckles and talked amongst themselves. My phone started to buzz and I opened it to see a text, from someone who I did not expect.

Prim: Hey Isabell. Lets talk

Me: Sure. Coffee at 5?

Prim: Yeah its urgent

What could that be about?

I felt minty breath on my neck.

"Haven't you heard of a personal bubble?" I teased.

"Hm? No, now that I think about it," Chris replies.

"Your annoying," I say. His face falls but quickly masks it with a smirk.

"And your cute," he flirts.

"Step up your flirting game, geez," I fire back.

"I was trying to be cute!" Chris whines, frowning.

"You are cute!" I exclaim. I tap my finger on his nose, his face turns beet red.

"N-no! I'm not cute! I'm amazing, hot, handsome-"

Someone's a bit cocky.

"Yeah and I'm Donald Trump," I say with ease, unlike Chris, who was just stuttering.

"Hey!"

--///--

Chris slides a box of french fries over to me. I smile at him.

"I love you!" I exclaim, stuffing the fries in my mouth.

"Food is the way to a girls heart," Brooklyn says. Daniel chuckles, the two sit across from us.