Chapter 21: Magnoshutatt

After a long trip, we had finally gotten to Magnoshutatt . We got off the carriage and I quickly took out the special pass. During my years as a student at the Academy, I had gotten a special pass that allows me access to everywhere in Magnoshutatt , I was just that spectacular of a student.

"So where's Magnoshutatt Academy?"Aladdin asked as he got out of the caravan.

"This is just the checkpoint. The academy city is still ways off," Kouha replied. "You've got to get through the entry check over there." He pointed at the check-in area at the entrance.

"Well, good-bye, Aladdin," Kouha said as he headed for the other entrance, the same as me. "I've got someone here to meet me. Do your best!"

"Have fun Aladdin," I waved good bye as I removed my spell that made me visible. "I'll come and check on you later on!"

"Okay! Bye, see you later," Aladdin replied.

Kouha gave me a hug while I was caught off guard and I swiftly punched him to get him off. "Kouha... Do you mind not crushing me with a hug once you see me?"

"But I can't help it my love, it was a chance and I had to take it," he stuck out his tongue and smirked.

"Ugh... Anyways, you are heading to see Mogamett right?" I asked. "Mind if I join you? I have to visit him anyway."

"Eh... But it's for official business... I'm not sure if you coming will be all right..." Kouha sighed. "Though I do want to be with you more..."

"Don't worry, I am not interested anyway, I will be in and out in an instant," I replied.

"Fine, you can come with us." Kouha sighed. "But only if I get to hold your hand."

"..." I blushed and held out my hand for him. "Only this once."

He smirked and grabbed it. "Yes!"

"Come on, I will bring you there."

+++

"Prince Ren Kouha of the Kou Empire and Princess Kayleah of Sindria has just arrived." Someone said as we walked in.

"Oh? This is a surprise. What are you doing here Kayleah? I was only expecting Prince Kouha," Mogamett asked. "And are you guys holding hands? Could you guys happen to be...?"

"What?!" I quickly pulled back my hand and blushed. "Nope! Not at all!"

"Aw I am hurt Kayleah, after we slept together..." Kouha whined. Without hesitation, I trapped him in a borg and squeezed him in it.

"You slept next to me without my consent!" I shouted.

"Ah- Ah, I am sorry about that... Please free me..." Kouha struggled in the borg as he said.

I sighed and freed him. "I am here to visit and maybe teach the juniors a bit. But of course that wouldn't be an immediate thing."

"But dear, you've only graduated not more than a year ago, what's with the sudden return?" He asked.

"A friend of mine just transferred in, I am here to check on him," I replied.

"Oh? Is that so? Then wouldn't you like to go straight to the academy?" Mogamett asked.

"Well that is an option, but I wanted to see you again first and now that I have, I will be going now," I replied. "See ya later Director."

"Leaving so soon?" Mogamett asked.

"Well, I will be leaving again in a few days, so I wanna check things out before I leave," I replied.

"To where?" Mogamett replied.