Chapter 2: The Magi

"Aladdin, how about we have a magic duel?"

"No thanks, miss," Aladdin replied.

"Huh?" I asked, confused. "Why not?"

"Aladdin has had a bad experience with magic duels, ever since he lost his first one," Alibaba explained.

"Let me guess... It was against Judal..." I muttered.

"How did you know about that miss?" Aladdin asked.

"How I know? The rukh told me. I am a magi too. Sindria's magi," I replied.

"WAIT WHAT?" Aladdin and Alibaba shouted in disbelief.

"Why are you so shocked?"I asked.

"Aren't there only supposed to be 3 Magis? I can understand that Aladdin is the fourth supposed magi, but a fifth?" Alibaba replied.

"There are only 3 magis in this world," I replied with an innocent smile and winked at Aladdin. "Well, let us not stray too much on this topic. How about joining me for a snack or a walk through Sindria is nice too. I haven't been here for around 4 years after all."

"You were gone for 4 years?" Morgiana asked. "What were you doing?"

"Training of course," I replied. "At Morgnostadd. It was rather fun and I trained a lot, but I won't be your teacher, Aladdin."

"Why not?" Aladdin asked.

"I am way too reckless and irresponsible to be a teacher," I laughed. "Well then, shall we head to town?"

"Wait, hime-sama," Jafar commanded in a serious tone. I flinched and turned to face him slowly. "Y-Yes?"

"You have been gone for four years... Do you want to know how much work you have piled up in your room for you? Be thankful I have helped you with most of them," Jafar replied.

"Meep!" I said and quickly grabbed Aladdin, Alibaba and Morgiana using my magic and attempt to fly away on my carpet through the window, but Jafar had used his weapon to grab me before I could lift off.

"Save me!" I cried.

"Good luck onee-san!" Aladdin replied.

"You traitors!" I cried as I was dragged away by Jafar's weapon. "SAVE ME!"

Then, Jafar pulled me to my study room, tied me to my seat and placed the stacks of papers on my table. I gulped as I stared at the towers of papers. I struggled to get out of the grip of his weapon, but my struggles were futile.

"Noooo!" I screamed.

+++

I yawned as I stretched. "Am I done yet, Jafar?"

"Yes, Kayleah. You took 4 hours, but you are finally done," Jafar replied. He was checking through my work. "Even though you kept complaining like your brother..."

"Okay, happy now? UNTIE ME FROM YOUR WEAPON!" I commanded.

"Very well," he mumbled and released me. I fell dramatically to the ground and said, "My body cannot move... It's completely numb."

"Are you serious?" Jafar asked with a questionable look.

"Yes," I replied innocently. Jafar sighed and walked over giving me a piggy back.

"Yay! Jafar-nii is carrying me again! It has been too long!" I squealed in joy.

"And you have lost a lot of weight, Kayleah," he replied. I smacked his head and pouted, "I was never heavy."

"I never said you were. Have you been eating well?" He asked and my stomach growled. Then came the awkward silence...

"... You have not eaten today, have you?" Jafar asked.

"No, and whose fault do you think it is? Forcing me to work like that..." I replied.

"Sorry, want me to carry you to the dining room?" Jafar asked.

"Yup!" I replied cheerfully and Jafar sighed and started to walk out of the room towards the dining room.

"You know, Jafar... This reminds me of before I left to study..." I leaned onto his back. Jafar had grown taller and his shoulders had gotten broader over the 4 years I was gone... Then again, I changed as well. I had grown taller and was now 160cm, my pink hair that had once ended at my shoulders were now long enough to be tied into two long ponytails.

"How I would always carry you to your room for you to sleep since you always slept at random timings?" Jafar asked.

"Yup! But that's why I love you," I replied. "You are so kind. Everyone in my family is oh so kind... Is Sin-nii still an irresponsible King?"

"Yes, very so, but he is the king we all respect after all we have been through," Jafar replied.

"I always wanted to go with you guys, but you said I was too young!" I pouted as I remembered.

"But, you always followed along by sneaking with us in the cargo with your small size anyway, you were quite a handful, and you still are," Jafar replied.

"Just for my older brothers and sisters!" I replied joyously.

"Yes, brothers and sisters..." Jafar muttered. Maybe it was just me, but Jafar sounded kind of sad...

"It's kind of weird still though. I have the pink hair and eyes of a fanalis, yet I'm a magi. Strange, huh," I said, changing the topic.

"Yeah indeed. Judging by how powerful you are, I'm surprised you aren't a half of both," Jafar replied.

"Well, you heard from the doctor, I don't have the fanalis blood. I just happened to have these pink hair and eyes," I replied. "Sad though. It would be nice to have actually been related to them..."

"You wanted to be related to Masrur?" Jafar asked.

"I guess? And Morgiana!" I replied. "Ah! We are almost there!"

We had gotten to the dining room. Jafar sat me at my favorite seat and ordered the cooks to cook my favorite dished. He remembers them so well! As expected of my favorite brother!

When they were ready, I ate happily, not caring about table etiquettes causing Jafar to glare at me intensely.

"Kayleah..." He muttered in a scary tone.

"Y-Yes?" I asked.

"Eat your food properly! How could you have forgotten the correct table etiquettes? You are a princess you know that? It is important for royalty to eat properly..." There goes Jafar with his lecturing. I yawned and listen, well I was not. I was too busy eating.

After my meal, I felt kind of sleepy and Jafar was done with his lecture. I fell asleep.

+++

DREAM

It was a grand golden place with a lot of books and I felt like I have been here before. There was a big blue head on the very top. It spoke to me, but I couldn't understand it. Then, all I saw was despair and distress of the other world. People suffering, crying, dying. The black sun shining over the land... After that, I saw myself going further and further into a endless dark tunnel with a small light shining at the end.

A/N: Hey guys! I finally updated since it seems you guys like this story. However, as exams are coming up, I could only do so much. Hope you guys liked it!