Chapter 5: Mahrajan

I was following Alibaba and Aladdin around for the whole time. The news about his country was pretty sad, but it just gave me a reason to despise Judal even more. That dark magi was nothing, but trouble, but I kind of also pity him.

(A/N: I don't hate Judal at all, I actually love him a lot, but currently Kayleah only hold negative feelings for him)

"Your majesty!" The guards shouted. "A southern creature has appeared in the orchard of the Eastern Zones."

"I see. Just in time," Sinbad replied. "I will show you the power of those I would have you call teacher. Then it's up to you guys. Think hard and make your own choices. Assemble the eight generals."

+++

The monster flew out of the water and roared. Water spewed out of his mouth onto the houses.

"Wh-What is that thing?" Alibaba asked.

"Yeah!" "It's been a while!" The villagers cheered. "I hope they will start soon!" "The hunt's about to start!"

"Hunt?" Alibaba muttered. Sinbad appeared on a cliff with the eight generals and I decided to stay with Alibaba, Aladdin and Morgiana.

"It's our king! And his eight generals!"

"Yamraiha! Sharrkan! I'll leave today's prey to you!" Sinbad said.

"As you wish, my King!" The two of them replied.

"I won't lose," Sharrkan said.

"I wonder about that," Yamraiha smirked and flew above the monster. It spewed water at her. "No good." Yamraiha formed a borg around her, then controlled the water to bind her. She giggled, then Sharrkan made use of her wand to jump up.

"Here we go!" Sharrkan shouted. "Household Vessel. Foraz Saiqa!" He then sliced the head of it. "Next up, opening the stomach! Removing the innards! Deboning the creature!" Then he sliced it up and a bunch of people told large pieces of fabric to catch the meat. "Disassembly complete!"

"He plated it?!" Alibaba shouted in shock.

"Share it nicely, now!"

"And there you have it. She'll be your magic instructor," Sinbad introduced Yamraiha. I noticed Aladdin stare at her intensely at a specific location...

"My name is Yamraiha. I'm not sure if someone like me will be able to assist you, but please feel free to ask me anything," Yamraiha introduced herself. Aladdin walked towards her and fondled her chest. I covered mine (though smaller) in embarrassment. To think my brother was this perverted.

Yamraiha worked her magic and turned the water around him into steam. "Cut it out pipsqueak!"

"A-Are you okay- Hot!" Alibaba tried to help him.

"It's not that bad. It's just some steam," Yamraiha sighed.

"I'm completely soaked," Aladdin stated.

"I was so nervous about meeting a Magi, but look at you, you're just a perverted kid!" Yamraiha scolded. "If you do this again, I'll make all the liquids in your body into steam."

"Miss, you're not as nice as you look, are you?" Aladdin asked.

"Give it up, give it up," Sharrkan said. "That woman's a weakling, but she likes to act tough. Even among magicians, she's one of the trickest!"

"What did you say?" Yamraiha asked.

There it is... MY SHIP~! Yes, it still lives after so long.

"This here is Sharrkan," Sinbad introduced. "He'll teach you the sword, Alibaba."

"So you wanna learn the art of the sword?" Sharrkan asked.