T.A.M.L. Chapter 32: How are you guys?

Start from the beginning

What the—

…..

She’s so…

………

Beautiful…..!

“Ah!” I blushed and turned away

“N-Nice to meet you, I-I’m Yuuki” I bowed to respect her. I know that she’s only a year older than me, but!

………

I faced her and stared at her red red eyes, her blonde hair was shining with the light of the sunset. It was a beautiful sight to see…

“Yuuki?... YUUKI?!” My sister’s voice snapped me back to reality.

“Uh…. Nice to meet you too, Yuuki” She smiled and offered her hands. I took it and we shook hands. It was a moment of paradise. Who cares if she’s older than me for a year? I mean… she’s a chick man! I can’t ignore that!

“Uh… sorry Alhiette, we need to go now. See ya tomorrow.” Elliasse smiled at me before leaving.

“G-Goodbye!” I said while waving. I saw her waving back at me with a smile.

……….

“What was that all about?” My sister asked.

“What?” I said

“You like her don’t you?!” I averted my eyes away from her

“YOU DO! HA! But you know that she’s older than you for a year!”

“So what? She’s a chick! And what about you!?” I yelled with a blush on my face

“What?” She asked

“You like that Zen guy don’t you?! Admit it!” I knew it! She’s blushing!

“N-No I don’t! Hmp! No one ever said that I like someone in school!”

“Stop denying it sis! Everytime I see you looking at him, it was something unique! Malagkit ate eh! You’re super gross!”

“You’re gross!” She said back at me

“But she DOES look like an angel though, right?” I asked her while daydreaming.

“What? You’re speaking language that I can’t even understand! Hmp! Nevermind! Let’s just prepare the dinner for Mom and Dad! I have work to do later don’t I?” She asked me. I nodded silently, I handed her the envelop

“I thought so. Let’s go!” She invited, we went inside for dinner.

*End of flashback*

(Back to Alhiette’s POV)

Even though it’s pretty funny how my brother likes my friend, I’m actually happy about it. I’m happy that he picked Elliasse-san to be his inspiration. Me and my brother are actually going to the same school, so maybe he could see Elliasse-san as an inspiration. Even I admire her…

Zen's POV

It's been a long time since I last talked to both of them. Even though I'm having fun with Alhiette, it's really different with Kyllaku and Elliasse-san, they were my first bestfriend... specially Kyllaku. And I remember that Elliasse-san was my first crush, I didn't noticed it back then. Not until I consulted Alhiette-san.

I sighed as I watch T.V.

I was waiting for 5:15 to come, because at that time, I'll be going out to the water park with Alhiette-san. I sighed as I think about Kyllaku and Elliasse-san.

"What's wrong with you Zen? Why are you sighing everysecond?! It's serisously annoying me!" My sister said with an irritated tone.

"Oh it's nothing, I just miss my friends" I replied boredly

"Then why don't you message them?" She suggested

"But what should I write?"

"Ask them what's going on out there, tell them what you are doing and how you are doing. Tell them that you miss them and that you want them to come home early. What's with you? It's like I was the one who wanted to meet them!" She said

"That would be great! Thanks sis!"

"Y-You're welcome, onii-chan" She was left there confused as I ran into my room. I grabbed my pen and a piece of paper, there I wrote:

Dear Elliasse and Kyllaku,

                   How are you guys? I'm doing fine if you ask me! Hisashiburidane! It's been pretty boring here ever since you guys left. But don't worry! Alhiette is here! So my sorrow is lessen! It's fun to be around her.

                    She can understand me well same as I understand her. We've been hanging out to every fun places here in the city! We went to the amusement park first since I haven't been there yet, remember that time when I got sick? I was depressed then. But it was fun! It really was great just like what you said Elliasse-san! I wish I could go with you guys next time.

                  Oh yeah! We also rode the roller coaster! It was HILARIOUS how Alhiette-san didn'e made it until the end. She actually throw up after the ride, I needed to comforted her that time. I felt bad about myself bringing her to the ride that she didn't want to rode on.

                 So what I did next actually cheered her up, guess what I did?  bought her 10 scoops of ice cream and she ate it all in just 15 minutes! It was incredible! I wish you guys where there. We've been to other places too, the next destination we will travel to will be the Water Park!

                  It's almost been one week since you guys went on the trip, when will you be back guys? I wish you guys come home soon! So we can hang out with Alhiette-san and her brother, too. In Alhiette's stories about her family, she told me that he rbrother has a crush on YOU Elliasse-san! Hahaha! We laughed at what she said then....

                  Her brother was really angry at her so we cheered him up and bought him 5 scoops of ice cream. It eventually made him happy an hour later. I guess they have a thing for Ice Cream..? Alhiette also told me about stories that was told by her mother from generation to generation. It was great hanging out with her, but my week is so much happier with you guys in it.

                 I wish you guys could go back home safely. Don't forget to visit me when you come back!!!!!

                                                                                                                                                                           -ZEN

 Kyllaku's POV

"I'm sorry, Zen. I....... haven't seen Elliasse in a while. But I promise that I'll find her!"

To be continued....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Coming up next: T.A.M.L. Chapter 33: Kidnapped

Please keep on voting reading and following Lemonchii! <3 <3 :D