Part 17

Lucius burst into Dumbledores office.
"It's been 2 days and we still haven't found them!" Lucius shouted at Dumbledore.
"Lucius I am doing the best I can and everyone is trying to help we just have to be patient and wait." Dumbledore said calmly.
"I know that but Narcissa is asking why I haven't come home yet, I'm going to run out of excuses at this rate." Lucius said pacing back and forth.
"Lucius I think we should tell her and (M/N) parents, we need all the help we can get." Dumbledore said as he stared at Lucius to show that he was being serious.
"I can't do you realise how angry they would be, there's got to be another way." Lucius said with his head in his hands.
"I'm afraid not Lucius we have to tell them." Dumbledore said trying to convince him.
"Fine we'll arrange a meeting..." Lucius said defeated.
"Good I'll contact (M/N) parents." Dumbledore said getting his quill and ink to write the letter.
(Timeskip to the meeting)
"So now that we're all here you're probably wondering why you're here." Dumbledore said sitting at the end of the table.
Everyone except Lucius nodded.
"We have a problem and before I tell you what it is you have to promise to stay calm." Lucius said making eye contact with Narcissa.
Everyone nodded once again slightly nervous.
Lucius' eyes scanned everyone in the room as he sighed.
"When I arrived here at Hogwarts a couple of days ago I walked in on something and overreacted and now Draco and (M/N) have ran away..." Lucius admitted trying to give as little detail as possible.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THEY RAN AWAY!" Narcissa and Mrs (L/N) shouted in unison.
"Now ladies I know it's worrying news but please calm down and let Lucius explain fully." Dumbledore said trying to get everything in control.
Both women sighed in anger and agreed silently.
"Now Lucius explain what did you walk in on exactly?" Mr (L/N) asked with slight edge to his voice.
"I walked in on Draco and (M/N)....kissing and I basically shouted at them for it." Lucius admitted quietly.
Narcissa and Mrs (L/N) gasped.
"So that's why they ran away...I honestly don't blame them." Mr (L/N) spoke up.
Mr Jethro (L/N) had a good relationship with his son however Mrs Shannon (L/N) didn't have one as quite as good.
She obviously loves her son but they just didn't agree on everything which caused a lot of heated arguments between them.
"My poor baby is probably out there absolutely terrified." Narcissa said tearing up as Lucius looked down in shame.
"Don't worry Narcissa they're probably fine..." Mrs (L/N) said tearing up as well unconvinced with her own words.
"I think we should end this meeting and talk more about the situation when everyone's had a chance to think about it and calm down, I have rooms for you so you don't have to take the long journey home." Dumbledore said standing up to take the couples to their rooms.

To be continued...
Sorry it's short I just haven't really slept properly in a few days but thanks for reading and thanks for all the votes they really motivate me :)