Part 8

Hey guys I'm updating now because I'm going to America on Thursday so I might not have wifi for a while, hope you like it.

(Male name POV)
(Male name) woke up and suddenly remembered what happened the night before and sighed sadly.
He looked all around the common room and no sign of Draco anywhere, he was starting to get really worried.
'What if something bad happened to him' 'what if someone found out about us'. (Male name) continued to worry whilst getting dressed in his uniform, realising he'd missed breakfast and first lesson was starting in 10 minutes.
(Male name) rushed out of the common room and down the corridor only to see Draco....with PANSY...flirting...
(Male name) felt heartbroken watching them flirt with each other made him feel physically sick.
(Male name)  walked quickly passed them making sure Draco saw him.

(Draco POV)
Draco didn't intend to flirt with Pansy at first but then he saw (male name) coming down the corridor and decided to make him jealous but what he didn't account for was seeing (male names) heartbroken eyes, Draco instantly felt guilty.
"What's wrong Draccy?" Pansy asked with her annoying voice.
"Nothing, I'm just going to go to the toilet" Draco said looking at (male name) walk away as he began to follow him.

(Male name POV)
Suddenly (Male name) felt someone shove him into the boys bathroom.
"Draco, what the hell are you doing?" (Male name) asked shocked that it was Draco approaching him first.
"Getting you back, idiot" Draco said huskily nipping at (male names) neck.
"Umm Draco if we are going to you know...can we at least go somewhere a bit more private..." (Male name) said looking at the floor.
Draco just pulled the (eye colour) eyed boy up and took him to the "secret place".
(Timeskip)
Draco ended up being the one bent over.
"(Male n-name) faster please...I don't think I can last any l-longer p-please"
(Male name) went faster and harder (lol) when suddenly Draco made one of the loudest moans ever causing (male name) to cum as they both collapsed next to each other.
"That was amazing" Draco said trying to catch his breath.
"Yeah but you still should apologise, I mean you were flirting right I front of me" (male name) said giving Draco a stern look.
"Ok I'm really sorry, I overreacted, I wish I didn't get so jealous, it's just you're so beautiful and someone would have to be blind not to notice, I guess I'm just scared of losing you" Draco said hugging his boyfriend tightly.
(Male name) started laughing. " hahaha you really think I'd love anyone in this world more than you, honestly Draco you need to understand that you're the only one I love and the only one I'll ever love" (male name) said giving Draco little pecks on his lips.
"I love you"
"I love you more"
"We missed class again"
"Shit"

Hey I know this was cringey but oh well, any ways hopefully I'll be able to update again sometime soon.
Bye thank you so much for all the reads and votes, it means so much to me. <3