Part 11

Draco and (M/N) have been out of hospital for a few days now.

Draco and (M/N) had just finished all their classes for that day, they were both currently sat in the Slytherin common room whilst everyone else was watching a quidditch match.
"I'm actually kind of glad we had that accident because now we get to skip quidditch for a few weeks and this is the perfect time to be alone with you." Draco said wrapping his arms around (M/N) neck and nuzzling into him lightly.
(M/N) chuckled and nodded "Yeah no one can interrupt us here."
"(M/N) I wish we didn't have to hide, I want to kiss you anytime I want without worrying about who will see." Draco said pecking (M/N) lips.
"I know but imagine what would happen if someone found out, your dad would most likely try and kill me." (M/N) said kissing Draco back.
Things quickly started to get heated when (M/N) started kissing Draco's neck, giving him very noticeable hickeys as Draco moaned lowly.
(M/N) moved his hand to Draco's obvious boner and started rubbing it gently making Draco moan even louder.
They both undressed each other, Draco couldn't wait any longer they hadn't had sex in a while, he needed this now.
"(M/N) just fuck me now!" Draco moaned as (M/N) prepared him for entrance (lol).
(M/N) thrusted into him, just as eager as Draco.
After 20 minutes of this they both reached their limit and cummed together.
"That was amazing" Draco said out of breath.
"Yeah it was, we need to clean up fast before the others come back." (M/N) said also out of breath.
They both cleaned themselves and got dressed as fast as they could .
"The others won't be back for another 5 minutes." Draco said hugging his boyfriends waist.
(M/N) and Draco decided to use this extra time to make out.
"DRACO LUCIUS MALFOY!" Both boys pulled back to see a very angry Lucius Malfoy stood at the door.
"Uh-h I can explain" Draco stuttered quietly swallowing the lump in his throat.

Woah cliff hanger lmao, sorry this book is really cliche but I had to add more drama.
Thank you so much for reading this shitty excuse for a story, I love you all :) also I'll try and update before November. Bye :)