Part 22

"Potter! So it was you who snitched on us!" Draco exclaimed.
"Draco calm down." (M/N) whispered grabbing his hand.
"No! I won't calm down he lied to us!" Draco shouted ripping his hand out of (M/N) grip.
"Draco please!" Harry shouted back holding his hands up defensively as Draco marched towards him in anger.
As Draco was about to hit Harry, Lucius grabbed Draco's arm.
"Draco you can resolve whatever this is back home there is no need for you to hit him." Lucius said sternly.
Draco huffed and sat down next to (M/N).
"Good now that everything's calmed down again we can finally resolve this mess." Bella said, her cheery attitude showing again slightly.
"Draco, (M/N) I apologise for how I acted, it won't happen again I hope you can forgive me." Lucius said slightly embarrassed at having to apologise in front of everyone in the room.
"It's ok father (M/N) and I forgive you just don't threaten to kill us next time ok." Draco laughed lightly as (M/N) nodded.
(Timeskip 2 hours)
"Now that everything's been resolved I think it's time to go back to Hogwarts." Dumbledore said catching everyone's attention.
"Ah yes it's getting quite late, well it's been lovely having you boys." Bella said standing up and giving (M/N) and Draco a hug.
"Thanks for letting us stay here on such short notice aunt Bella, how can we repay you?" (M/N) asked hugging back.
"Just promise you'll come and visit me more often." She smiled.
"Of course we will, won't we Draco?" (M/N) smiled back.
"Yes and thank you again." Draco said.
"Honestly boys it's fine you need to stop thanking me, but I think someone wants to talk to you both." Bella said gesturing to Aedan peeking his head around the door.
"Bye aunt Bella see you soon." (M/N) and Draco said hugging her again and walking over to Aedan.
"I guess I'll see you later then." Aedan said sadly.
"Yeah don't worry Aedan we'll come and visit you and you can come and visit us in England soon." (M/N) said smiling.
"Really!? That'd be fun thank you" Aedan said excitement in his voice.
(Timeskip)
Everyone said their goodbyes as they left to go back to Hogwarts.
"Finally we can be a couple around our families without being scared about what they think." (M/N) said kissing Draco cheek as they were walking.
"Yeah I feel so much better than I did before but we still have one problem." Draco said squeezing (M/N) hand.
"Another problem? What is it?" (M/N) asked.
"Are we going to tell the whole school?" Draco asked leaning his head on (M/N) shoulder.
"I don't know...." (M/N) mumbled.

To be continued....
I'm so sorry I know it's a short and boring chapter but loads of things in my life are fucking up at the moment but it's fine. Thank you all for reading and voting I can't believe this story has 40k reads I never expected that, it makes me so happy so thank you again :) bye