Part 23

*at Hogwarts*
(M/N) and Draco were walking down the corridors on the way to the common room when Draco spotted Harry by himself walking in the opposite direction.
"Oi Potter!" Draco shouted luckily they were the only people there so Draco didn't draw too much attention.
Harry turned around fast not expecting someone to shout his name. As Harry walked over to the pair nervously, Draco had a glare on his face.
"Why did you rat us out to the old man!?" Draco said gritting his teeth in anger.
"Because...I just did! I have my reasons and I definitely don't want to tell you!" Harry stumbled over his words as he yelled.
"Well considering it involves me I think you should tell me!" Draco yelled back as (M/N) stood there watching the scene unfold.
"If I told you you'd hate me even more than you do now." Harry said looking down at his feet getting more nervous by the second knowing he would probably have to confess the truth.
"Trust me Potter, I hate you so much I honestly don't think hating you more is possible." Draco huffed getting really impatient.
"Well...I..." Harry mumbled still looking at the floor.
"Come on! I don't have all day Potter!" Draco shouted in anger.
"I HAVE A CRUSH ON (M/N)! THERE HAPPY? I SAID IT." Harry yelled at Draco waiting for his reaction.
"WHAT!?" Draco went to punch Harry but luckily (M/N) grabbed his arms and pulled him back just in time.
"SEE I KNEW YOU WOULD REACT LIKE THIS, WHICH IS WHY I DIDN'T WANT TO TELL YOU!" Harry screamed starting to cry.
"YOU BETTER STAY AWAY FROM US YOU FUCKING SCARHEAD!" Draco shouted meanwhile (M/N) was still trying to hold him back wondering how on earth no one could hear them screaming.
"Draco calm down, we can sort this out I'm sure." (M/N) said in a soothing voice hoping it would help them both stop yelling at each other.
"How the hell do we sort this out!" Draco said calming down a bit thanks to (M/N).
"You go back to the common room and I'll talk to him." (M/N) said stroking the top of Draco's hand with his thumb.
"There's no way I'm leaving you alone with him!" Draco whisper yelled to (M/N) as Harry stood there awkwardly.
"Don't worry Draco you know I only love you and if he does try anything I'll stop him straight away, I just think the best way to handle this situation is to let him down gently." (M/N) said giving Draco a quick kiss.
"Ok...but come back to the common room straight away." Draco said walking away reluctantly.
Once Draco was out of sight (M/N) walked up to Harry.
"Harry do you really have a crush on me?" (M/N) asked.
"Yes...well I think I do I'm not so sure anymore..." Harry mumbled.
"Harry whether or not you have a crush on me it doesn't matter, but you have to understand that I love Draco and nothing can change that." (M/N) said.
"I understand, maybe I just thought I had a crush on you because you are the only guy in Slytherin who's actually nice to me and not homophobic." Harry admitted mostly to himself, wiping away his tears.
(M/N) nodded understanding exactly what Harry was going through.
"Well if it makes things better I do know someone who has a crush on you." (M/N) said smiling as Harry looked up in shock.
"Wait what? Who!?" Harry asked in surprise.
"You didn't hear it from me but Cedric Diggory has had his eyes on you for a while." (M/N) smirked. (Yes Cedric isn't dead in this story)
"Really..." Harry asked in disbelief.

To be continued....
I'm always apologising but I'm so sorry this chapter came out really late, I actually wrote it last week but I fell asleep and lost everything that I wrote and then I didn't have time last week to rewrite it but at least it's out now lmao.
Thank you so much for reading and voting and commenting. Comments are really motivating 😊
Anyways thank you again.