Part 14

Hi I know I said I'd update Tuesday but I have been ill all week sorry but here's part 14

(M/N) and Draco rushed outside and hopped onto their brooms as quick as possible.
"Where do we go now?" (M/N) asked turning to face his boyfriend.
"Honestly...I have no idea." Draco said looking at the ground below them.
"Let's just go this way and find somewhere for the night, we'll figure something out tomorrow." (M/N) said pointing to his right.
"Ok let's go." Draco sighed flying in the direction where (M/N) pointed.
(Timeskip)
The boys had been flying for over an hour. It was now getting dark outside.
"(M/N) I'm tired and it's getting dark, let's just land somewhere already." Draco groaned.
"Draco in case you didn't notice we're flying above a forest so unless you want to get attacked or eaten by some creature I suggest you just deal with it." (M/N) said grumpily also tired.
"No need to get angry at me you're the one who decided to go in this direction." Draco said starting to get defensive.
"Oh so now you're blaming me? Who decided to run away in the first place?" (M/N) sneered.
"Well we had no choice so just shut up already!" Draco half shouted still feeling sensitive about the whole situation.
(M/N) and Draco continued flying in absolute silence.
"(M/N)?" Draco whispered loud enough for the other to hear.
"Huh? What?" (M/N) questioned.
"I'm sorry I shouldn't have snapped at you." Draco apologised feeling guilty.
(M/N) sighed "it's fine it was my fault too, we're both stressed let's just forget about it."
"Ok I love you." Draco said sheepishly smiling at him.
(M/N) couldn't help but break out into a grin as he laughed lightly "I love you too Draco."
"What's that down there?" Draco asked pointing down to a small hut type thing.
"It's looks like an abandoned old shack we should check it out it's probably our last hope at this point, to be honest. (M/N) said descending down towards the old building.
They landed their brooms and walked cautiously over to the wooden door that was half hanging off its hinges.
(M/N) opened the door carefully and peeked in as Draco watched in anticipation.
"There's nothing here it's just an empty hut, but I guess it'll do just for a night or two." (M/N) said opening the door fully and walking in as Draco rushed to follow him in.
Once inside (M/N) got out his wand and did the Lumos spell to make it easier to see in the dark shack.
"We'll just have to use those blankets we brought and use them as some kind of bed." Draco mumbled getting his case and opening it.
They rolled one blanket up to use as a pillow and used the other as a regular blanket.
"We should sleep now so we have enough daylight left for tomorrow." (M/N) said as he lied down next to Draco.
"Ok but can I get a kiss? I feel like I haven't had one in ages." Draco asked fluttering his eyes.
(M/N) let out a loud giggle leaning over and planting a kiss onto Draco's lips.
"Are you sure you don't want one more." (M/N) asked as they both pulled away.
"Maybe one more." Draco laughed as he pulled his boyfriend in for another kiss.
They both pulled away after a while and fell asleep cuddling.

To be continued....
Thanks for reading and being patient I know I take ages to update but I'm trying to be more frequent.
Thank you for all the votes also it really motivates me to write this story :)