Side Chapter Smut

Hi I'm really busy as it's nearly Christmas and all that so I'm going to update the actual story after Christmas and just write a little smut now as an early Christmas present :)

Draco was sat alone at the Slytherin table waiting for his boyfriend (M/N), lately (M/N) and Draco hadn't been as intimate with each other so Draco was slightly upset.
A random Slytherin boy called Ryan knew about their relationship after accidentally walking in on them making out but he promised not to tell anyone after Draco threatened to chop his dick off.
Ryan also noticed Draco sat alone and the lack of affection he was getting, so he came up with a plan.
Ryan walked over and sat next to Draco.
"Hey Draco." He said casually.
"Oh hey..." Draco muttered, disappointed that it wasn't (M/N) who just sat next to him.
"Listen Draco I know that (M/N) hasn't been giving you much attention lately so I thought maybe we could make him a little jealous." Ryan said with a smirk.
"What do you mean make him jealous?" Draco asked confused.
"When he comes into the hall I'll start flirting with you in front of him, I can guarantee that he will get angry and in no time you'll be in his room bent over screaming his name." Ryan said still smirking.
Draco blushed but nodded in agreement.
"Ok I guess..."
(M/N) walked through the doors with a couple of other Slytherins and noticed Draco sat next to Ryan straight away, growling under his breath (M/N) headed towards the table.
Ryan and Draco started their plan, Ryan pretended that Draco said something funny and started laughing maniacally holding onto Draco's shoulder.
(M/N) angrily sat down on the other side of Draco.
"What are you laughing at?" (M/N) said glaring at Ryan.
"Draco just said something funny that's all." Ryan smiled as he put his arm around Draco.
(Time skip and a lot of flirting)
(M/N) was done, he'd had enough of Ryan flirting with his boyfriend.
(M/N) grabbed Dracos hand and pulled him up towards the exit.
"Draco I need to talk to you come on." He said quickening his pace.
Draco followed and looked behind him to see Ryan wink at him.
(M/N) pulled Draco to their room and pushed him on the bed.
"What the fuck Draco? You know you belong to me." (M/N) said angrily.
"Maybe if you actually paid attention to me then I wouldn't need to make you jealous." Draco shot back accusingly.
(M/N) pushed Draco so he was laying down and climbed on top of him and started sucking on his neck.
"So that's what this is about." (M/N) smirked still sucking on Dracos neck as he moaned.
Draco nodded as (M/N) left hickeys showing Draco who he belonged to.
Draco soon became a moaning mess after (M/N) undressed them both.
"Fuck (M/N)" Draco moaned louder.
(M/N) stopped sucking on his skin.
"Tell me what you want Draco." (M/N) said softly, smirking at his boyfriend.
"J-just fuck me!" Draco whined.
"Ok whatever you want."
(M/N) started to stroke Dracos dick as Draco began to squirm under his touch.
"(M/N) please!" Draco begged.
"One second baby." (M/N) muttered bending down to kiss his tip earning another moan.
(M/N) began to suck Dracos dick as he prepared his hole.
"Fuck (M/N) yes!" Draco arched his back upwards.
"You want me to fuck you?" (M/N) asked slyly still fingering his hole.
"YES PLEASE (M/N) FUCK!"
"Tell me you're mine then." (M/N) said in a harsh tone, causing Draco to rip his eyes open.
"Tell me you're mine and I'll give you what you want."
Draco moaned out his answer.
"FUCK (M/N) I'M YOURS! PLEASE I AM SO FUCKING CLOSE!"
Satisfied with Dracos begging (M/N) lined himself up with Dracos hole and entered, both boys moaning softly.
When he was finally all the way in (M/N) started going at a fast pace.
"YES (M/N) YES!" He cried out, throwing his head back at the pleasure as (M/N) hit his spot over and over again.
"JUST LIKE THAT FUCK!"
"Tell me." (M/N) muttered through clenched teeth, he was so close he wanted to hear him say it again.
"I'M YOURS (M/N)! ONLY YOURS! FUCK IM SO CLOSE!"
(M/N) continued going at a fast pace, feeling Draco tense before cumming, this put pressure around (M/N) dick, bringing him to his own end.
(M/N) moaned loudly.
"Draco fuck!" He cried out emptying himself into him.
Both boys collapsed on the bed in exhaustion.
"Hey (M/N)." Draco said his voice sounding hoarse from all the screaming.
"Yeah?." He questioned.
"Am I going to have to make you jealous every time I want sex like this or will this be a regular thing?" Draco asked.
(M/N) smirked.
"Draco you will not like the consequences if you make me jealous all the time."
"Well if the consequences are amazing sex like this I just might." Draco said, confidence in his voice.
"You'll get sex but I'll torture you until you can't take it anymore." (M/N) said huskily, bending down to kiss his lips."
"(M/N) you'll give in and give me what I want before that point." Draco said smirking.
"Well get me jealous again and we'll have to see won't we." (M/N) said, plans already forming in his head.
'I'll have to thank Ryan later' Draco thought to himself.

Hope you enjoyed that :) lol