Part 13

(M/N) and Draco packed a suitcase each and quickly rushed out of the room with broomsticks in hand.
As they were running for the door they turned the corner and accidentally ran into someone.
"(M/N), Draco what are you doing?" Harry asked calmly as he stood up and brushed the dust off of his uniform.
"None of your business-" Draco started but was quickly shushed by (M/N).
"Draco stop we don't need more people hating us at the moment." (M/N) whispered to Draco as Draco just nodded rolling his eyes slightly.
"Umm...guys..." Harry said confused as to why the two boys were running at such high speed.
"Oh yeah sorry Harry we're just in a bit of a hurry." (M/N) said smiling sheepishly at the Gryffindor.
"Why have you got your broomsticks?" Harry questioned suspiciously.
"Listen Potter my father just found out about me and (M/N) and as you can imagine he is really fucking pissed at the moment, so if you could just stop asking questions that'd be great." Draco sneered, gritting his teeth.
"Sorry about him Harry, he's just stressed about this whole thing." (M/N) sighed.
"Don't worry I understand what you must be going through right now but that still doesn't answer my question, why do you have your broomsticks?" Harry asked again desperate for an answer.
"Isn't it obvious Potter?, we're running away so we don't get murdered by my father." Draco said harshly.
"Do you even have anywhere to go? How are you going to get food? Will you come back?" Harry asked with concern written all over his face.
"We'll figure that out when we get away and you better not open your mouth and tell anyone, Potter especially not your loud mouth friends." Draco said as (M/N) gripped his hand to calm him down slightly.
"Don't worry I won't tell anyone..." Harry muttered looking down at the couples intertwined hands.
"Well we better be going, thanks Harry we should be back sometime but we're not sure yet, if we need help we'll owl you or something." (M/N) said smiling at Harry.
"Ok I guess I'll see you later then..." Harry muttered looking straight into (M/N) eyes.
"Goodbye Harry." (M/N) smiled sadly.
"Yeah bye Potter." Draco said clutching onto (M/N) tighter.
Draco and (M/N) rushed out of the door as Harry watched sadly.
(Harry POV)
I watched them leave together.
I wish that was me with him.
Maybe if it was me with him we wouldn't have to run away.
I love (M/N)....
Harry thought as tears streamed down his face.

Here's an update sorry it's short but I'll update the next part on Tuesday. :)