Part 26

Harry's POV
Harry walked into the common room after hanging out with Cedric all afternoon when he came face to face with Ron and Hermione.
Ron and Hermione grabbed Harry's arms and pulled him towards a sofa far away from everyone else.
"Whoa! What's going on?" Harry asked slightly panicked.
"That's what we should be asking you!" Ron said a bit too loudly.
"Sshhh Ron we don't need to attract any attention." Hermione said lightly hitting Ron's arm.
"Seriously what's going on?" Harry asked.
"Well you have been disappearing without saying anything and you won't tell us where you're going or who you're going with and we want to know." Hermione said sitting down next to Ron.
"You two aren't my parents I don't have to tell you anything if I don't want to! It's none of your business!" Harry shouted defensively.
"Harry we're your friends we're worried about you!" Ron shouted back.
"Yes Harry please tell us we are worried for your safety!" Hermione said desperately trying to get Harry to talk about it.
"I'm only dating I'm not going to die..." Harry mumbled before realising what he just said. Harry immediately looked at the floor to hide his blushing face.
"YOU'RE DATING SOMEONE?!" Hermione and Ron shouted at the same time.
"Guys be quiet! Someone might hear." Harry shushed them still blushing.
"What's her name?" Ron asked whispering this time.
"I'm not telling you his name!" Harry said covering his face after realising he just let it slip again.
"HIS?!" Ron shouted again while Hermione just looked shocked.
"YES ITS A GUY OK NOW LEAVE ME ALONE!" Harry shouted as he stood up and ran out of the common room.

(M/N) and Dracos POV

(M/N) and Draco were walking down the empty corridors holding hands when they heard someone running.
They immediately let go of eachother in case they saw.
Suddenly they saw Harry run around the corner crying.
"Harry! What's wrong?" (M/N) shouted grabbing Harry's arm and pulling him to a stop.
"Ron... and... Hermione found out." Harry stuttered out still crying.
"They found out about you and Cedric?" Draco asked actually concerned about Harry for once.
"They found out about me dating a guy they don't know that it's Cedric." He said still crying into his hands.
"Well what did they say?" (M/N) asked leading Harry to a little wall they could sit on.
"I don't know I just ran out of there as fast as I could...it was all I blur." Harry said trying to remember what actually happened.
"If you don't know what they said how do you know if they're supportive or not?" Draco asked.
"I don't know...." Harry started crying again.
"Draco could you try and find Cedric for Harry please?" (M/N) asked.
Draco nodded his head and walked off towards the Hufflepuff common room.
(M/n) just let Harry cry into his shoulder as they waited for Draco and Cedric.
After about 10 minutes they both heard two pairs of feet running down the corridor.
Cedric saw Harry in tears and ran up and took him into his arms.
"Harry are you ok? Draco told me what happened." Cedric said hugging Harry tightly.
Harry shook his head still crying.
"Come on Harry let's talk in a more private place. Thanks Draco, (M/N)" Cedric said as he walked off with Harry.

To be continued....

Hey sorry for not updating sooner recently I had to put my cat to sleep so I've been really upset but hopefully I'll start updating more frequently.
Thank you for reading and voting and commenting :) bye.