Part 6

Hi I know I said I'd write Saturday or Sunday and now Sunday is nearly over (for me anyway) but I was at my friends house all weekend because it was her birthday and stuff, sorry if the next part seems rushed I'm really trying my best to make this story good.

*After christmas break*
All the students were piling on the train as Draco was trying to look for (male name) in the crowd without his father noticing.
Then he saw the familiar (hair colour) male and smiled as he caught (male names) eye.
(Male name) smiled back at Draco winking motioning for him to find him on the train later.
*on the train*
Draco found (male name) alone and quickly shut the compartment door, rushing towards the taller male and crushing him in a hug.
"I missed you so much!" Draco said still hugging him.
"I missed you too" (male name) said pecking Draco's head softly and smiling.
"When we get back to Hogwarts we have some serious catching up to do" Draco said nudging (male names) shoulder.
"I hope you mean what I think you mean" ( male name) said smirking.
Draco just smirked back and they continued talking and occasionally making out all the way back to hogwarts.
*timeskip*
Once they had arrived at hogwarts and all the welcome back bullshit was over, Draco and (male name) headed to the showers, they both stripped naked and got in making sure no one would see them.
"I need you" Draco seductively moaned as (male name) kissed him, Draco moaned and (male name) grunted softly as they held one another in a steamy embrace.
(Male name) left Draco's lips for the taste of his neck and sucked on the skin, leaving love bites.
The blonde yelped as he felt the warmth of his lovers lips move down to a nipple.
(Male name) lapped his tongue cutely over Draco's hardening bud, ( male name) then moved to the other nipple and nipped at it gaining more sounds from Draco's mouth.
He then quickly pumped his dick without warning. Draco squeezed his eyes shut and gripped onto (male names) shoulders, moving his hands down his back.
"(Male name!!) i..I'm cumming!) Draco's hot sperm shot out onto the other males chest.
"Good job we're in the showers" (male name) chuckled.
After Draco became hard again he turned around as (male name) put two fingers inside his arse.
Draco moaned loudly when he started to thrust his fingers in deeper.
Draco squeaked as (male names) fingers were replaced with his dick.
He began to thrust slowly as they both moaned, they continued on like this for 10 minutes until they both climaxed.
After they had both recovered from their orgasms, (male name) kissed Draco passionately as they started to actually clean themselves.
"Lets get out then we can cuddle" Draco said leaning into (male names) chest.
They both got dried and hopped into Draco's bed, holding eachother in a sweet embrace.
"Goodnight, I love you" (male name) said quietly.
"I love you more, goodnight" Draco said slowly drifting off into a deep sleep.

Hi sorry this is so crap but I thought I'd do a smut to make up for the long wait.
Thank you for all your kind comments really encouraging me to write more :)
You can ask me some questions in the comments if you want, they can be about anything really.
Bye thank you for reading :D xx