Part 9

Hi I'm updating finally lol~

The Slytherins were practising quidditch with the Gryffindor team, Draco and Harry were currently trying to catch the snitch while also trying to make the other look bad.
Draco wasn't paying attention and was flying so fast he didn't see (M/N) just a few feet away from him *CRASH* (M/N) and Draco collided with each-other, they both fell to the ground with a loud thump.
The two teams stopped to stare at the two Slytherins laying in a heap on the ground, not moving.
The teams suddenly tried to get to them both as fast as they could as someone from the Gryffindor team rushed to get a teacher and Madam Pomfrey.

"What happened!?" Madam Pomfrey and Professor Snape rushed across the quidditch pitch to the unconscious boys.
"They both flew into each other!" Harry shouted.
The teachers rushed them both into the hospital wing, Draco with a broken rib and leg and (M/N) with broken arms and a broken hip.
"How long will it take to heal them? I can't have my two best players injured and unable to play" Snape asked Madam Pomfrey slightly worried.
"The bones are an easy fix but I can't predict when they'll wake up, it looks like they both took quite an impact, maybe about 1-2 weeks but I can't promise anything". Madam Pomfrey  said whilst making a potion to help the boys.
Snape just sighed and nodded then walked out of the hospital wing to tell Dumbledore what had happened.

(Timeskip 1 day)
Draco woke up with a jolt of pain in his chest and leg, confused he looked around and saw he was in the hospital wing, what scared him was that he saw his lover (M/N) still unconscious in the bed next to his. What had happened? Then Draco suddenly remembered them both crashing into each other.
"Ah Mr Malfoy, you're awake" Madam Pomfrey said walking up to his bed with a weird bottle in her hand.
"What's that?" He said slightly nervous knowing he would probably have to drink it.
"Just a potion to help ease the pain, you took quite the fall" she said pouring it into a glass cup.
"Yeah, how long was I asleep for?" Draco asked wondering how long he'd been in there.
"About a day and a half, your parents have been contacted about the incident, they said you can go home if you want to" she said as Draco drank the potion making a face of disgust as he did so.
"No, I'm fine I'll just stay here, how's (M/N) will he be ok?" Draco asked panicking slightly.
"Mr (last name) should be fine in a day or two, I've healed his bones, he just needs time to rest" she said reassuring Draco a little.
"Now Mr Malfoy, you should get some rest, you can return to your regular classes in a couple of days"
"Ok..." Draco muttered leaning back on the pillows again. He turned to see his beautiful boyfriend still unconscious, feeling incredibly guilty Draco checked to make sure Madam Pomfrey wasn't there as he stood up out of the bed to stand next to (M/N). Draco caressed his boyfriends face as he pecked his lips, hoping for him to wake up soon.
"I'm so sorry (M/N) it was all my fault, I should have been looking where I was going instead of trying to annoy Potter, I didn't mean to hurt you, please...wake up". He said crying silently.