All you could do was laugh and just texted him back ok. But when Jimmy texted you... You found the strict one but you had figured it was him.

Hey there georgous this is Jimmy from the store. Save the number and we'll plan something whenever you're free 😉.... Oh yeah I apologize for my brother in advance 😳

You thought it was cute in a way. They both were very handsome but you weren't looking for anything serious at the moment.... Just a little fun.

~The following Saturday~

Bailey I don't want to go to this party, you said as your bestfriend laughed at you.

Nope you lost the bet dude!, she said laughing. So suck it up buttercup!, she yelled standing up to go take her shower.

It was 3 pm and you two had started getting dressed early so you could do your hair last. Around 5:30 pm, you two had showered, gotten your clothes and shoes out with accessories, phones charged up, and makeup all done... Now to do you guy's hair. Bailey crinkled her hair and teased it a bit which looked cute to you.  Then she helped press and curl yours. By 6:40 pm, you two were dressed and heading out the door. It took you 30 minutes to get to your destination.

205 Live, you heard Bailey say. Well come on buttercup!, she half yelles.

Here I come woman!, you yelled back.

You two made your way into the building as the music greeted you.

Hey ladies you made it!!, you heard one of your guy friends say.

Yes Eugene... We came to save your ass once again, you replied.

Awwww come on Kodie you know I'm going to owe you big time! So enjoy it, E said elbowing you.

Bailey and you were invited to a  singles mixer by your friend Eugene only to get the full discount on the building. Yup you were being used but it was for a good cause since 75% of the money was going to a charity. There were a couple of celebrities there but you stayed clear of everyone.

Kodie come dance so these people won't think we're free loaders!, Bailey said laughing.

I don't waaannnaa, you whined as she pulled you on the dance floor.

You two danced a bit before a nice looking guy asked to cut in to dance with her so let her hand go and gave her 2 thumbs up. Not many guys were there so you sat at the bar and by 8pm everyone started filling. Bailey had been with the same guy since you two had gotten there so she brought him over to the bar.

Hey Kodie.. This is Finn, she said as he shook your hand.

The notorious Kodie Thomas... Your culinary reputation procees you, he said with a thick Irish accent. You looked at Bailey and she gave you a look that you knew too well.

Well thank you Mr. Finn... You two have fun tonight... Not too much tho, you said laughing.

As they walked away you decided to go dance a bit  but you didn't want to cause any attention.

Hi there... Um would you like to dance?, you heard a deep voice say from behind you. You turned to see a tall long haired guy, well groomed,  standing there smiling.

Um sure, you replied with a smile.

As you two started dancing to Back to Sleep by Chris Brown, he pulled you closer. You started grinding into him as he moved with you. Once the song went off, you two sat down and talked a bit when you saw him wave someone over... Or to your surprise someones.