Forbbien Tale of Mother [PART ONE]

Zabuza's and Shina's Mother POV

I smiled softly rubbing my son's head gently, he fell asleep listening to sounds of his little sister's heartbeat. It's such a peaceful boy, yet really curious and stubborn one, knowing life he'll bloom into great warrior like his father, and speaking of which he just came back home.

"Ohayo." he smiled gently seeing Zabuza sleeping in my embrace. Our son was two years old and we are going to have a daughter, soon, around 30th of August. I have noticed that my husband was walking strangely... awry.

"Anta... (Darling) Dono yō ni shimeidesu ka? (How was the mission?)" I questioned him in voice "you're-hurt-you're-not-leaving". With a sweatdrop on his forehead he turned around with sheepishly smile.

"Sore wa daijōbudeshita (It was okay)" he respond in tone "please-don't-be-mad-I've-took-more-than-I-could-and-should-have". Why my husband was so predicatble?

"Alright then, carry Zabuza back to bed, he's sleeping." he flinched slightly picking our son up, I knew it, he was stabbed right there once again. "Honey, you need to really focus during fighting, or else one day it'll end up worse than just a light stab in stomach."

"Nobody got me yet to die, so I guess there's nothing to work on." he mumbled stubbornly. I swear if both of our children will be as stubborn as he is, I'll join Oinin Squad once again and leave raising them to Academy age on his own! With a heavy sigh I shook my head.

"It's not that I say you're weak, I don't want either of our children see how it looks like to come home in Kiri, I'd like them to have a father."

"Yeah, yeah sorry." he chuckled sweatdropping with sheepish smile. "Come on don't give me that face. Oh please honey, love of my life, darling, sweetheart." he began with his nicknames and I rolled my eyes, how childish he could be sometimes. "Please stop sulking, because then you're not as cute as you are usually."

"I love you dearly too, but please stop putting your life in danger, when it's not needed." I told him with anger flashing in my eyes, before I knew it he shut my lips with a simple kiss. "Stupid Momochi, put Zabuza in bed." I glared at him, but he managed to get me softer and I sighed walking to our bedroom rubbing my belly. "Poor Shina, you have an idiot for a father." I giggled and lied on side falling asleep.

~ Next Day ~

(You know that Zabuza's parents were never showed in neither manga and anime, so this gives me right [since it's a fanfiction] to name them... right?)

(I juts got the idea, so I named them, also I named Mangetsu's and Suigetsu's parents, over there ↓)

Akaike and Daishi Hōzuki, Akaike was a calm woman with a lot of sadism in herself, she tries to control herself and she's also lazy as... Daishi however is a joyful but in meantime aggressive person who's a carefree guy, also a huge murderer, like we all. What I take sexism is that they didn't let me in Seven Swordsman of Kirigakure along with Akaike, even though we are stronger than our partners that are in it.

"So, did you name your child?"

"Yes, about six months ago! I am not like you doing everything at the last minute. Sure your children will have similiar names because you'll be too lazy to be creative." I told Akaike.

"Woah, you got really emotional, good thing I am not your husband and was away for those nine months." Akaike... was probably right.

I huffed and crossed arms on my chest, mumbled "whatever" and then sighed. "Her name will be Shina, Shina Koji Momochi."