Chapter 6

It was memory from when she was three, their father was one of Seven Swordsman and mother was a very strict woman, Shina didn't remember them good and everytime she thought of them she'd get chills. Shina was three and Zabuza was seven when everything turned into mess. Zabuza became a ninja and he was known as "Devil of Blood Mist" and most of people were disgusted and afraid of him.

She walked away remembering all times she was beaten down for unknown reason. How they feared her without reason, her icy heart squeezed as it melt. The ice that melted went from her eyes and dropped at the floor. Woman walked inside of the room and slumped while leaning on the door. And cry.

~*Flashback*~

Dark brown haired girl in age of 7 wandered alone in the green forest, she didn't notice that she entered a training field and she kept wondering out loud.

"How to impress Onii-san." girl said to herself. Her ears twitched as she heard a noise and she has noticed a kunai and few shuriken coming at her. She was surprised and... well, she tripped over a root as she walked backwards and then she covered her face.

There were a flash and all of weapons were on ground.

"Obito. Watch how you made traps. You almost killed somebody." said tall man with blonde hair and blue eyes. He couldn't more than twenty nine years old. "Next time watch it." male spoke and that message was meant for his student and as well to the girl he just saved.

"I'm sorry! SORRY! I didn't mean to harm! It was accident I swe-" the boy with onyx eyes and dark hair overturned and fell because of root.

"I'm alright. I'm sorry if I interrupt something. I wasn't paying attention on what's happening." girl told them giggling slightly and she smiling apologetically. She stood up and dusted herself, she was wearing a grey dress, she had a green cape, she had a belt with few bags attached to it.

She didn't look like the most well cared for, but she looked happy. Tall man has noticed her headband, it was Hidden Village of Bloody Mist, he frowned slightly. Children in her age were already ninjas? Children in her age were passing the Bloody's Mist exams?

"Name your state and target." a voice sounded, it came from a boy with silver hair and dark eyes, that walked out of the woods in her sight.

"I'm Shina Momochi, I'm here for Chunnin exams. I just finished 7 years old!" she said showing tongue to the boy, her rosy cheeks burned with slight embarrassment.

"Momochi?" Minato, teacher of three Shinobi, well one wasn't at the spot, it was Rin. "So it explains that." he muttered and smiled to Shina and she returned it. Younger Momochi already liked it here. People were nice and they were trusting, they accepted her, unlike in her village.

"SHINA!" an eleven year old boy with short dark brown hair yelled as he found the girl. "How many times I have to say do not walk away just like that." he scolded her, Shina pouted and showed him tongue. "Better watch or I'll cut it off." in response she glared at him which he returned. Turning his gaze to three males that were looking at the scene he said: "What are you staring at?"

"State your name and target." silver head turned his gaze away. "Zabuza Momochi." he growled, he was about to move and punch the silver-haired boy for arrogance he was showing. He hated arrogants, it reminded him of his parents, but just in time Shina tugged on his shirt.

"You know it's rude asking for somebody's name and don't give yours in return." Shina pointed out and Minato Namikaze with Obito Uchiha told their names and after a while same did the arrogant boy.