Chapter 18

"Tears are unspoken words, which flows from eyes, which can never reduce the pain, which never stops as long as the pain remains, which can never reach that person's heart." Hiroko said as she reached her hand out so tiny bird could sit on it, she brought it close to her face and giggled. "That's what Tears and Pain are, right onee-san?" she turned to her older sister with a smile on her lips, she seemed happy, but she wasn't, nobody as empty inside as her would ever be.

"Don't fake a smile."

"I-... you know, there's another thing about the tears I know... Tears can't make somebody who doesn't love you anymore, love you again." Hiroko said sadly as she watched the bird fly away.

"Stop saying those words, they sound weird when they come out of your mouth."

In reply the woman laughed softly and looked at her older sister.

"That... wait...! That's...!"

"Yeah, he left me with them." Hiroko spoke as she teared up and rubbed her belly, that was showing signs of pregnancy.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Hope the intro was good :333

_____________________________________________________________________________

Shina POV

I was exhausted from another top secret mission, I have already forgot how it feels to be a part of ANBU, they really pick mission that can kill you, no matter how strong and good you are. What a drag. Even though I was rarely in the hospital as a nurse/doctor (mostly two or three hours in weekend and sometimes in Fridays and Mondays), but most of the guys there knew who I was and what kind of person I was. I can feel my every muscle aching.

It was a hard mission and a long night, by that I mean that for the first time from ten years I was in small squad on offical mission... and noooow... all my muscles are screaming in agony.

I think I tore my muscles in ankles, I sat up and put my hands realizing how cold they were, right, I barely feel cold and warmth, people seems to not realize this and ask me if I am not too cold/warm, there are yet many things I can feel, and people don't ask me if I am hurt badly or if I am sad.

How could I forget, I am just a splendid created monster with genius.

Life is brutal, murderous and envious bitch. It gives then takes.

Sighing, I tried to drift to sleep. Being up all day and night isn't healthy. I know many people who are shinobi and has insonomia. Lately it've been acting up, I got more and more nightmares, more and more restless nights, but this was a bit disappointing... I slept an hour only. I should go and buy some sleep drugs.

Chuckling tiredly, I sat up and stretched, a little rest is better then none. Now, it's time to start the day, I am sure that somebody is watching me 24/7 because, please who would trust a suddenly coming and joining S-ranked criminal?

I sat while putting weight on my hands, closing my eyes I took a deep breath, come on. Next day of being what makes this world so evil and cruel. When I opened my eyes I heard a knock on my doors. Who could it be?

Remaining calm, I went to door and opened it. It was a Genin (judging by the age) girl, she had short dark blue hair and light, very light violet eyes. Hyuga? I smiled lightly to her and questioned:

"What's the matter?" the girl turned to be very shy.

"T-Third Hokage w-wants you t-to go t-to office, probably f-for some mission M-Mamu (miss)." I nodded letting out a small giggle.

"Shina Utoi desu, anata wa?" I spoke and widen my smile, closing eyes and titling my head.

"H-Hina-Hinata Hyuga des." she responded blushing lightly. Aww, so cute.

"Arigato Hinata-chan, you are free to go." I waved as she left and got ready, wonder what it is...

~ Timeskip ~

I cracked my knuckles and "became Momochi", I put my swords into cross and went to Sandaime's office, screw Day-Utoi and Night-Momochi shit. I decided for a change of outfits and threw away my old, faded and (a lot) a bit torn clothes. Good thing I decided to quit my white mask, but I left my bandages, bandages wrapped around the mouth and under the nose, light makeup was hiding my fatigue, which appeared in the form of bags under the eyes.

Kakashi POV

I walked slowly, it was late afternoon and I gave my students two days free so they could rest with their problems. This mission was quite rough to them, at least that's how I got it from the look in their eyes. It could be worse, as well it could be better. Unlike them, I didn't have this much luck and I have another mission, this time quite harder than the one I was sent with those three. Slowly, I headed to where I had to, to Sandaime's office.

When I walked inside of the room, my partner for the mission was already inside, she was standing with back facing me, all I could see was her low-heeled sandals, dark, unbuttoned coat, hair tied in a decent tail, the only thing that was saying it was a woman (actually) were the feminine curves.

Woman (who turned around) and Hokage looked at me... I've must taken my time...

It was a... unpleasant surprise to find out who my partner was. It was the same Momochi woman that brother died almost a month ago. Attention-attracting sash, was tied around the waist with a sign of the Konoha Village, in quick few words everything was (almost) clear. Third did realize the situation, but still sent me out with this Momochi.

Sighing I went to pack my things for two-three day long journey.

Shina POV

Enhancing my protectors, and fixing my decent, sports underwear I picked my bags and went under Hatake's house, it was quite easy to find his chakra, I mean, I am a sensor nin and I can find easily person I want to find. I've remembered his chakra signature, then looked a bit and found it, the rest was easy, just go to his house.

I think the night was quite cold, since the people on the streets wore their coats, some even took umbrellas. Slowly, evening fell and I waited in front of Kakashi's house in my shorts to mid-thigh and tight sleeveless blouse.

Hatake was surprised to find me waitig for him in front of his house. It amused me.

__________________________________________________________________________

sorry for break and that this chapter is shorter

don't worry I'm already working on other one, see ya later!

PEACE OUT!