Chapter 9

She took a look at swords that were laying on her desk, as she sat with hands put together covering her lips, whom sigh escaped. Woman stood up and came closer as she gently taaced her fingers on the blades. Shinotsume (claw of death, 死の爪) and Sanjigennoitami (三次元の痛み, three-dimensional pain). One of them was spacing her speed and power, by absorbed chakra, as you may guess it was made modeled on Samehada, second was like Kubikiribōchō.
(I've spent ten minutes trying to remember how they were f*cking called and when I typed it it just showed by itself, one word - facepalm.)

She felt sorry for Naruto, Jinchuriki and orphan, from what she knew, he didn't know who his parents were and what was inside of him. Maybe he did, maybe he didn't, but a rough childhood he must've been through.

Shina felt sorry for Kakashi. For Sasuke. For Sakura. For Tazuna. For Tsunami. For Inari... for all those people that had at least some hope in their souls... but...she knew what she had to do.
Dark-haired and white-eyed woman was so sorry. She smiled softly under her nose thinking that no matter who dies, it'll be better... it will... won't it?

~Morning~

Haku let his hair down and changed his clothes, he couldn't understand why Shina didn't trust him enought o let him go on his own, but he didn't question it. She was far more experienced than him, Shina was a person that was put through more pain than him.

He didn't know what Shina thought so he couldn't judge her, could he?

When he walked out younger Momochi was already waiting, she held a basket in her hand, while her hair were loose like his, her white orbs gently watching everything outside the window as she haven't noticed that he walked inside.

Dark-haired woman let out a tear as she focused watched with soft eyes. As she wiped it from her cheek she noticed Haku and turned to him.

"Sorry, I'm all aboard currently. Come on, let's go." white-eyed woman stood up and smiled, as soon as they left the base, Haku realized, that she only wanted to spend some time with him. No matter how aggressive and how brutal she seemed to be during missions, she was like mother to him.

- Flashback -

Shina was walking with Zabuza, that was leaving the Land of Water, he couldn't stay since his attack on Mizukage didn't work out and younger Momochi was helping him to get out from the country alive. When they were walking on the bridge, older sibling stopped and looked at kid, that looked up.

Child was beaten, dirty and cold. His clothes were torn, hair in big mess, and his eyes hopelessly stared on the ground. Shina's eyes narrowed as she watched poor child she gritted her teeth and reached for her bag.

- End of Flashback -

Shina ruffled Haku's hair smiling, after few minutes they were on place and they separated, while Haku collected herbs he saw Naruto laying on grass and sleeping, he woke him up, after minute both boys were collecting herbs together, and blonde thought that Haku is a girl, they were talking about being strong.

"Person can be truly strong when they have someone that they're fighting for, do you know what I mean?" Yuki boy asked smiling as he thought about Shina and Zabuza. He wasn't aware that dark-haired woman was watching him and smiling softly.

"Yep! I understand dattebayo!" Naruto said as he thought of Kakashi and Iruka.

Then Haku said goodbye and began to leave teliing him also that they're going to meet again and that he's a guy.

~Next day, with Kakashi team~

Team 7 without Naruto, since he went too far with his training and rest to regain his strength. In meantime Zabuza and Haku went to the bridge, leaving sleeping Shina behind. When Team Seven with Tazuna reached the brigde they saw dead bodies and thick mist began to create around them. As it gone thicker, Sakura have recognized the Jutsu.