Chapter 41

Kihyun's POV
"Amusement park again?" She said as images of the park were appearing as we drove along.

"It's going to take all of your troubles away for sure."

"It does, cause I always come here whenever I feel down in the past."

"Really, me too."

"Looks like we do share something in common." She smiled as she walked out of the car.

"Ya, maybe we do have some fate."

"Ha, you believe in those?"

"Why not."I said as we got onto one of those slow rides.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Feel free to do so."

"Are you from Sejong high school."

"Did wonho told you?"

"Nope, Jiyeon told me."

Shit.

"She seems to like you a lot and I am thinking she is somehow hating me because of you.."

"What do you mean."

"She's targeting me all the time.
Do you know that last week, she actually tried to somehow set the detention room on fire while I was alone doing my punishment for being late."

"What?! How can she..wait but how's that related to me."

"Before that she left a note under my table saying that I stole you or something and that she will make sure I vanish..something like that."

"Damn this sounds so dramatic."

"I know right. And honestly I have no idea how have I offended her in one way or another. I mean like it's just that I attended the same high school as you that's all."

"Sasengs are like that."

"Anyways, is that true that you knew me in high school?"

"Yup, I actually know you as I have seen you loitering around the area near the vending machine all the time."

"Woah, that's weird that I didn't notice you."

"Ya it's even weirder when my basketball trainings are always held at the basketball court near the area you are seating at."

"Maybe I just don't notice you at all haha."

"I am heartbroken oh my god, and what's more I am the captain of the team."

"Nah sports aren't my type."

"The guys?"

"Nah not interested in them."

"I can feel my heart bleeding now."

"Cut it out!" Sulli laughed as she hit my arms.

Somehow I feel that this conversation is going a little crazy like seriously setting the room on fire? Who the heck will think of that, and Sulli seems calm like how? Oh my gosh this is getting complicated.