Chapter 3

'Dear passengers, please fasten your seat belts as we are about to take off now.... '

After the announcement was made. The plane engine started to roar and soon, the plane took off.

What am I going go do for the next
4 hours?

Meh, I will just go to sleep then.

4h later..

'Dear passengers, it's your pilot speaking. We have reached South Korea, Seoul. Please unbuckle your seat belts now....'

Urghhh..I said as I stretched my hands and legs. Wow that was kind of quick. I turned on my phone and looked.

10.25pm

Oops I forgot to change the timing to Korea's timing.

As I adjusted the time, I checked the time again.

11.25pm

Wow, that's super late. Oh my gosh what am I going to do after I get off.

I wandered around the airport as I pulled my luggage along.

As I stood by the doors, I took a deep breath.

"Here I am Seoul! I am finally here woo hoo! 🙌"

*ting!*

I took out my phone and saw a text message.

' Sunny yah, you will be living with Aunt Kim while you have your stay in Korea. Wait for her okay, don't wander around okayy. I don't want to get my ass kicked when mom returns from Australia. Be a good girl and take care of yourself while I am not with you okay... '

😑
Man why is he so naggy and is he kidding me. He is actually telling me all these when I am in Korea. Man is he getting old.

Haiz, 15 minutes to go before Kim comes to get me.

As I was exploring the airport suddenly I saw a few guys dressed in plain shirt + jeans and some with sunglasses.

I walked closer towards them to get a closer look.

I swear I nearly fainted that time.

IT WAS EXO AHHH!!!

Thank God they are not famous yet so there aren't many fans around for them which is sad :(

I took out my phone and ran towards my bias Baekhyun and asked him if I could have a photograph and his autograph. Yay he actually kindly agreed!! What an angel😳

I ended up taking pictures with the group and had all of their autographs as I didn't want them to think that I am being biased.

This is what I call happiness.

As I waved at them, exchanging goodbyes

As I waved at them, exchanging goodbyes. My phone started to ring.

"Yo!"

"Yah, Sulli ah, where are you? I can't find you anywhere?! Didn't your brother tell you not to wander anywhere?!" Kim was literally screaming into the phone, I put the phone far away from my ears and rubbed my ears. Damn my eardrums hurt.

"I just went to the washroom, relax. I will meet you at the entrance bye."
I quickly headed towards the entrance, following the signs. Thank God I am Korean, I got lost halfway and asked for directions.

"You liar, I know you went to take some photos with your idols. My car was just right behind them."

Kim gave me a little smirk as I scratched the back of my neck feeling embarrassed.

*Fast Forward*

"With Kim, you will definitely have a wonderful stay here in Seoul okay, so don't worry studying here is much easier than back in your home;) well hope you can make more friends and probably get your 'Mr Right' here"

I choked at my drink after hearing her last sentence.

Kim gave me a wink and started to clear the dishes.

Mr Right..yea right if only I could:(

I can't believe it, school starts in like another week when summer break is over haiz..

Author's Note:
I found that photo on the internet relax it's not me I don't have any good luck with this kind of things lol