Chapter 11

-Flashback-

"Wae?! I thought we are doing so well together? We have been together for 3 years already.."

"Mianhae, I am not good for you. I am getting expelled and probably going to a boys home. I don't want to ruin your reputation because of me."

"We can face this together, I don't care what others say what's most important is that I can be always your pillar of support."

"No, let's just seriously break up."

"Jae..Jae!" Tears gradually build up in my eyes and soon tears started trickling down my cheeks.

Why is Jaesung doing this to me..he's not like
that..why..just..why...

As I walked down the alley, I heard some noise near the back alley. Out of curiosity, I went to the back alley to check out. I clenched my fists as my body shooked. I actually saw Jaesung flirting with another girl and they were acting so loving. I was so pissed that I punched the wall.

Jaesung turned towards my side and saw me. He was shocked and pulled away from the girl.

"Yah Jae who is she?" The girl asked in a very high pitched tone.

"I think I am the one who is supposed to be asking that question." I said as I turned towards Jaesung.

"Look I can explain.."

"Oh she must be your girlfriend. Well bitch let me tell you this now, I am his girlfriend and we have been together for a year already. So you can't take him away from me."

"Yeah, I am with him for 3 years already, you have no rights to take him away from me at all!"

She started to charge towards me and tried to scratch me with her long, sharp finger nails. Thank god I was quick enough to dodge in time. We started to have a heated fight as Jaesung was at a corner scratching at the back of his head unsure what he should do.

"Yah Jaee help me your stupid ex is going to kill mee!"

"Oi, your stupid ass lover is trying to kill me you should come and help me instead I have been with you longer than her, I know you way better than her."

"Excuse me, Jae only loves me not you stupid ugly bitch!" Just then I used all my strength and pushed her towards the garbage bins.

"What a piece of shit, you belong there."I muttered as I folded my sleeves down. The thing happened so fast that I didn't see a knife coming and she stabbed the side of my stomach.

"Fk..shit.." I cursed as I held onto my wound as tightly as possible.

"Sunny are you okay?!" Jaesung immediately came to my side and tried to pick me up but was then dragged away by the girl.

"Let's go before the police come! Quick!" She shouted as she pulled Jaesung away.

"Why am I so dumb..I can't believe that I actually dated him for 3 years..I have wasted so much of my youth on him..why you got to do this.."I thought as a tear slowly came down from the side of my eye.

I curled into a ball as I heard a faint voice coming from afar.

"Yah, yah, Sulli yah! Are you okay?"

I opened my eyes slowly to see a blurry imagine of a guy with brownish hair. As I was about to reach out to him with my hands, darkness started to engulf me and soon everything went blank.