Chapter 2

4 years later..

"What?! Why?!! I have so many friends here and my sudden disappearance will definitely disappoint them :(." I shouted.

My brother then said ending with his raucous laughter. "Ahh, well too bad you scored badly so dad is sending you there. So while you are in Seoul, I am just going to sit back here back in this comfy house without your existence. Wah, such a peaceful life ^_^."

I immediately stepped onto his foot before going up to my room.

"Just to remind you that you have a career in Seoul to Choi Youngjae!" I shouted on my way.

This is not going to be good.

Alone in Seoul? No way. I am such an introvert and let alone be outside alone. Cold sweat start trickling down my forehead as I thought of the things that could happen to me while I was in Seoul. The teachers there are probably cruel. They are probably going to torture me to death. Omg and imagine hanging out with those bitchy girls who can kill anyone at any moment to anyone who trigger them. Bruhhh no way no way that's even scarier.

"Hey, not need to be scared. I seriously don't get you sometimes. If it was other girls I bet they would immediately packed their bags and fly to Korea right now cause their favorite idols are out there. I was expecting you to be excited to be able to meet your Jaebummie."

That immediately triggered me.

I blushed as I thought about having that golden opportunity to be able to see my oppa. I felt more blessed than the other girls out there. This made me look forward even more to moving to Seoul. As I was immersed in my own fantasy, I heard a bang aganist my door.

"WHAT?!" I shouted as I was getting very irritated by the repeated banging.

"Miss Choi, you know that you are going to be late if you continue to be in your own 'lalaland'."

I looked at the clock.

6.45pm

Shit.

I hurriedly took my stuff and dashed out of the door, desperately flagging for a cab.

Dang, time do really past very quickly. I am only left with 45 minutes before the plane takes off. As I finally got onto the cab, my annoyed brother hopped in as well, pulling up his socks along the way.

"Do you really hate me that much oh my god. Can't you just show some concern for me."

😑
This guy seriously must have been abused in his past life or something. So immature of him to keep whining about me not showing any concern for him? Childish ;(

7.15pm

10 more minutes to go.

I hugged my brother and bid him goodbye before rushing towards the departure hall.

Phew. I was close to missing my flight.