Chapter 7

"Girls Girls Girls that love me~" I sang as I skipped my way back home. I had downloaded all episodes of real got7 and prepared to watch them at home.
My plans were ruined when my aunt suddenly came over to talk to me.

"Are you serious Kim?! Work?! Why no way man."

"I cannot possibly let you laze around here, you need to go out there and pick up some new skills to learn. I already have met with the boss at a café nearby and you are going to work there right now." She said as she pushed a set of clothes for me to change.

"But.."

"No buts, trust me you are going to love this job so much that you will thank me later."

How is making coffee even fun? Man this is nuts.

As I stepped into the café I could smell the coffee aroma which perked me up almost instantly. I looked to my side and saw the cutest things I have ever seen in my entire life (other than got7's aegyo). CATS! Oh my gosh I cannot believe it I am actually working in a cat café.

"Heh Heh I told you so." Kim said and I gave her a hug. Okay now I am happy. The staff including myself was surprised at the fact that I could pick up the skill of making coffee really quickly and then I was back to work.
I was serving the 3rd customer when suddenly the door flew open and to my surprise it was Kihyun. What the heck is he doing here.

"Sorry Jun I am late did Seunghyun say anything? "

"Nope of course not you are his favorite come on and he's a friendly boss."

"True. Oh hi Sulli you are here too?"

"Ya, my aunt found me this job because she thinks I am lazy."

"Haha lol, okay I better get to work."
After the last customer has left the café, it was 9.50pm already.

"Yay we have finally finished, Kihyun you lock up tonight okay,I need to rush and look after my sister." Jun said as he ran out of the door.

"Yah he always like this." Kihyun laughed as he cleared up the area.
I on the other hand was playing with the cats instead of helping out. I do feel bad but the cats are just too cute.

"Sulli, we need to keep the cats though. So say your last words before I have to keep them."

😑 last words.. really..

After he kept the cats, we left the café and he locked up the place.

"It was really nice working with you today, it's time for you to get home already it's late and it's not good for a girl to be alone at night. Do you need me to send you home?"

"Ah no no no I can take the bus home it's 5 minutes away and yup it's nice working with you as well"

"Okay then hope we will be closer in school in future bye!"

As he started his car, I looked at him curiously and when he saw my expression, he winded down the window and said " It's my brother's car and I already have a licence so not to worry." He smiled as he drove away.

Wow, that's so cool I wish to get my license as well but meh.