Chapter 18

Kihyun's POV

"Urgh, my head hurts.." I rubbed my head as I looked around me.

What the shit.

Where's this place?

I looked beside me. Oh my Jesus Christ! What..why is Sulli here?! Holy shit, did I do something to her? I looked at myself, oh thank god we are both clothed. I hope I didn't tell her about my secret crush on her by accident.

~ring~

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Yah Kihyun where are you?"

"Err..Jasmine's house?"

"Bro of course I know you are at her house..which part?"

This is awkward.

"Level 4?"

"Oh okay I am going to bring Jaehee home she's drunk as hell see you tomorrow."

"Okay.." he then hung up.

I hope he didn't do anything as well.
I decided to send Sulli home as well. I pulled her up and piggy back her to the car park.

"Phew man she has put up some weight." I put her carefully into the car and fasten her seat belt.

I started singing Evanesce by super junior all of a sudden.

Silence, is there nothing more to say?
It's been long since
the white flowers of laughter have withered

The flower petals fell (more and more)
and became dirt (no)
The burning passion became ash
Why does everything good always become like this?

Don't know why (Don't know why)
Tell me why (Tell me why)
Why does love end?
Why are things
that will disappear
So beautiful?
It's just a daydream,
love is like a daydream

Darkness, why are you
erasing everything black?
I can't see anything,
about the eternal future by myself,
making me dream however I want

The sun has set (more and more)
and grew black (no)
The waves will crash some day
Why does everything good always become like this?

Don't know why (Don't know why)
Tell me why (Tell me why)
Why does love end?
Why are things
that will disappear
So beautiful?
It's just a daydream,
love is like a daydream

Even if the sun will rise again
after the night is over
I already long for this moment
that I can't hold onto

I don't know (I don't know)
Wanna know (Wanna know)
Will this dream end like this?
Why can't I get both the person and the love?

In the end, it's all momentary,
love is momentary
It's just a passing dream,
I don't want to wake up yet

A short daydream,
a daydream
A short daydream,
a daydream

This song totally reflects about the life I am living right now. Love really hurts especially when you have a long time crush and has yet to confess..

After 15 minutes, I have reached her house. I went into the car park to park my car.

Phew, time to carry her up. I carried her bridal style out of the car and towards the lift lobby. At the lift lobby I decided to piggy back her as it was easier.

"Shit..which floor does she live at." I muttered as I stood in front of the open lift.

"7th floor." A lady smiled at me as she held the lift door open for me.

"Oh thank you." I bowed lightly as I stepped into the lift.

"Are you Sunny's boyfriend?"

I wished.

"Nope, I am just her friend."

"Oh hi I am Sunny's aunt you can call me Kim!" She smiled at me as she pressed the lift door open for me.

"Oh nice to meet you! "Erm..actually she just got drunk at Jasmine's party so.."

"Nah it's okay, she's not a good drinker anyways."

"Ohh.."

"Come in." I followed her aunt's instructions and brought Sulli to her bedroom. After I tucked her in bed I was about to leave when her aunt stopped me.

"Mind staying a while for a cup of tea?"

"Er..it's okay I got to.."

"No I insist you stay come sit here while I get you a cup of water." She pushed me onto the sofa and went into the kitchen.

"Okay.." I sat awkwardly on the sofa. Man she's definitely going to bombard me with loads of questions.

"So how are you and sunny related exactly, I have seen you guys around together lately."

"I..I am her good friend, we actually got closer during extra classes as our teacher wanted me to guide her."

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Sure you guys haven't met before like in high school?"

"Er..no"

"You're lying."

"No.."

"Dare to swear?"

"Fine..I will tell you but promise me one thing."

"Sure."

"Don't tell her."

"Wae?"

"She doesn't know anything about this and I plan to tell her when the right time comes."

"Okay I promise." After that I started to tell her how it all started.

By then it was about 12am.

"Wow, that's amazing. If you actually confess and date her I will be the happiest women alive. You're definitely better than Jaesung. Haiz I just hope she wakes up her senses as soon as possible."

"Me too.."

"Okay you better get going, your mom will be worried."

"Okay, nice to meet you by the way Sulli's aunt."

"Call me Kim, don't be too formal I am not used to it." She smiled as she sent me out.

"Sure, thanks for the Er..drink Kim." I said as I passed her back her cup.

"Oh yah I forgot haha bye."

Is it a good thing that I told Kim everything? Will she spill the beans? Nah I shouldn't think do much and trust Kim.