Chapter 25

Kihyun's POV

"So now we have another one to deal with?" Wonho said as he gave me a cup of coffee and we sat at a corner.

"Maybe not."

"Wae?"

"She's in the other campsite, and they are just temporary staying in this area, they are going to move to another campsite."

"That's good."

"Have you been watching Jaesung?"

"Yup, nothing happen yet."

"Tonight is the first night we better watch out."

"Okay, don't need to keep reminding me, this seems like a police drama or something."

"Ya stop with your dramas."

*skip time*

"Campfire's finally over! So since we ended a little early you guys can go to the convenience store down the streets to get your daily necessities." The teacher said as we headed off.

"Wow they even provide personal transport." Wonho muttered beside me as he pointed towards the rows of cars.

"In your dreams, that's for the medical team."I said as a bunch of medics went into the car.

"Oh...wait so does that mean that we have to walk for 4km to the store."

"Yup."

"Damn shit."

"Yah,let's go."

After we have bought our things, we were halfway back when the girls started complaining that their feet hurts so as the only guy who is single here, I had to carry Wonho and Jaesung's stuff. Urgh I hate this. He's the one who is supposed to carry my stuff while I piggyback Sulli. Urgh, 3 more days Kihyun. Just 3 more days.

*skip to night time for the next day*

"Okay guys so since today is survival day go to the convenience store and get some ingredients to cook your own dinner." The teacher then dismissed us.

"This camp sucks, we have to always pay a visit to the convenience store, there goes my money and energy." Wonho said as we started walking.

"Yah, at least we have a convenience store, we can literally get anything from there whenever we needed something." I said as we were halfway there.

Just our luck, after we bought our things, it started to rain.

"Damn what should we do.."Wonho said as both of us stood by the convenience store.

"I will call the teacher." I quickly took out my phone.

"What about the others? They are still at the store near the village to get some utensils and some other ingredients."

"Hold on..Hello, teacher?"

*skip convo*

"He says that he's arranging a car to fetch the others. As for us.. we have to get a raincoat and rent a bike."

"Are you kidding me."

"Bro, there's only two of us."

"Still.."

"Come on stop complaining and let's start riding before the rain gets heavier." I said as I quickly went into the store to get 2 raincoats while Wonho rented the bike at the bike shop located just behind the convenience store.

"You really think they will be alright?" Wonho asked as we put our stuff in the front basket.

"Yah they will, there's Jaesung who hopefully is able to look after Sulli, and Jiyeon.." I said as I sat onto the bike.

"What?! Jiyeon's there? I thought you said she was in the other campsite."

"That teacher helping them belongs to her group and somehow she just volunteered to help urgh she's really a pain in the neck."

"Well hope she doesn't see you in the campsite."

"Yah..hopefully."I muttered as we both headed off to the campsite.