Chapter 40

Sulli's POV
(2 weeks later)

Stupid Jaesung he's such a jerk. All these months that I am with him, it was actually a lie. It's almost a year with him and how can I not tell that he's trying to take advantage of me. How can he do this, what a jerk. He's actually planning to ask me for money to support his pregnant girlfriend?!
Urgh well I am not falling for that. Thank goodness Jaehee found out otherwise I will be having serious problems.

I was so mad that I didn't know I was grabbing the toy ever so tightly until Kihyun came.

"Woah girl, chill, if you are going to break that toy, there goes 40 bucks." Kihyun said as he took the toy out of my hands.

"Sorry. I didn't know."

"Need someone to talk to?"

"Nah.."

"Are you sure? Well let me tell you keeping things to yourself is not good as it may cause you to have too much stress and having to much stress may cause depression or even suicidal thoughts."

"Why are you do naggy." I laughed a little as I kept the toys back into the box.

"Well, it's good advice take it or leave it." He said as he took off his apron preparing to go home.

"Wait."

"Yes?"

"Mind staying back for a while?"

"For?"

"I think I may need to borrow your 'listening ear'."

"Well is about time you asked of course I can."he said as he sat down and placed a cat on his lap.

"So I broke up with Jaesung."

"And the reason is?"

"His motive for dating me is because he needed money to support his pregnant girlfriend as his parents apparently disowned him."

"What?! Oh my gosh he's such a jerk!" Kihyun was so furious that he scared the cat away.

"Chill I know he's a jerk but the cats are innocent."

"Well thankfully you left him."

"Yeah, but the thing is..why he got to do this to me..like why..and why on earth do I give him a second chance? Okay maybe it's because I still got some feelings for him but urgh I just don't know what to do. This relationship makes me loose hope in getting into another relationship again in future."

Kihyun's POV

There goes my chance.

"Nah not all guys are like him."

"Still I am a very gullible person it just hurts to know the truth."

"Truth hurts."

"And that Jiyeon.I really don't get it. Why is she doing this to me I mean like I don't even know her urgh but maybe it's because she didn't notice that I was gone? But she knows I went to the washroom. Urgh why is life so complicated."

"Now you are making me even more curious. Why are you troubled by all this?"

"I have no idea."

"Since today we ended work super early. Let me bring you somewhere." I said as I pulled her hand.

"Where?"

"You will see."