Chapter 17

Sulli's POV

"Yah Sulli hurry up you know that the party starts at 7pm." Jaehee chased me as I paid for the present.

"Yah I am ready, I will go call a cab."

"No need Wonho's picking us."

"Oh..that's cool."

"Is Jaesung going?"

"Nope, he's in Busan for a short trip."

"Good, I don't think I want to see that annoying guy."

"Yah"

"Okay okay I get it respect okay I will respect your decision."

After 25 minutes, we have reached Jasmine's house.

"You guys can go on first, I need to find a parking lot."

We went in and Jasmine hugged us so tightly that I nearly couldn't breathe.

"Happy birthday Jasmine!" Both of us said as we gave her the presents we brought.

"Thank you guys so much!" She exclaimed as she invited us to her home. As we stepped into the house, music could be heard blasting at full volume. There were people dancing, singing, talking, eating and even making out.

"Woah this is.."

"Lit!!!" Jaehee exclaimed as she pulled me towards the drinks section.

"Here!" She held a glass of wine for me.

"No, I don't drink."

"Come on, it's just this time."

"No.."

"Please just this timee." She said as she gave me those puppy eyes stare.

"Fine." I sighed as I took that glass of wine.

I didn't know it was so addictive and I was already down to my third glass.

"Damn you are a good drinker."
Jaehee said as she laughed and held onto my shoulders for support.

"Ya don't drink too much, or else you may regret what you are going to do later after the effect wears out." I held onto her as she looked like she was about to throw up.

"Hey look Mina is there let's goooo!" She said in a druken state and pulled me along.

"Minaaa can we join?"

"Of course come on quickly we are playing truth or dare (TOD)."

This is not going to be good.

"Wait, you can't count us out." Wonho said as he dragged Kihyun along.

This is definitely not good.

After 10 rounds of TOD, I have drank about 2 glasses whereas Kihyun has drank about 3 glasses.

Count us 'lucky'.

"Ya ya this round will be a bit more interesting, it's a dare and nobody can back out. We will spin the bottle twice and whoever gets it needs to kiss each other!" Mina exclaimed as everyone cheered. The group here are more or less high in a drunken state so there are some who are actually sleeping.
I feel really giddy and high right now and Jaehee, she's in a much worse state than me.

In this kind of case, I would pray hard that it won't be me but the effects are making me drowsy for some reason.

"Kihyun and Sulli! Woo hoo!"

What the shit.

Are you kidding me.

Well he's in a drunken state too so I bet he doesn't know what he's doing as his lips touched mine. I am surprisingly enjoying the kiss and kissing him back passionately.

"Okay that's enough let's go for the next round! Haahaa." Jaehee broke both of us away.

After we broke off suddenly a loud music was playing signalling that it's couple dance time.

"Okay this game is over let's gooo!" Mina shouted as everyone ran out of the room.

There's only me and Kihyun in the room left. I was about to walk out as well when Kihyun suddenly pulled me over to him and we both fell onto the bed.

"Sulli yah, don't leave me please."
Kihyun mummered as he went to hug me.

What did he mean?

"Ever since you left four years ago, I had countless of sleepless nights. Everyday I wonder why you leave. My grades started falling and I couldn't concentrate during trainings. I want to confess my feelings for you, but I promised to have a stable job first before I am sure that I can support you. Now that you came back, I am so happy. However, my heart has to break again when you started to date Jaesung again. That jerk..he doesn't deserve you at all..I bet he's just dating you cause you are vulnerable. There's nothing much I can do..you can force love..so I have no choice but to suffer in silence. Sulli yah, do you know how much I feel for you.." after he ranted everything he dozed off.

I..what..4 years ago? He knew me 4 years ago?! How..and..oh my gosh.. he has a crush on me for 4 years already..I..what..I was so confused that my head hurts. I decided to pretend that I didn't hear all those and that he's probably drunk that's why he's making up stories. I dozed off as well as my head hurts.