Prologue

Camila woke up with a massive headache, symbols crashing in her head, burning dry throat. She had yet to open her eyes, knowing what would come with it. Oh that terrible light. It would only worsen the pain in her head. Deciding to bite the bullet, she slowly opened them one at a time. Then it hit her all at once, today was her first day of work. She moved around trying to find her phone to check the time and that's when she felt it, the warmth of another body. It was another woman, long dark raven hair and pale skin. She couldn't see a face because it was facing the opposition direction from her but Before she had any time to think, her phones alarm started going off. Shit! She was going to be late for her first day of work.

She began stirring the other woman awake because she needed to start getting ready. The woman didn't budge so she got up and took the sheets with her, exposing the raven haired  girls body, ass up and everything. Camila threw a pillow to cover up the woman's ass, and this woke her up.

She didn't seem as hungover as Camila, she rubbed her eyes and let out a long yawn before she spoke. "Uhh...Hey." Her husky, and rough morning voice said.

"Hi." Camila responded, in her own rough voice, staring into the woman's emerald green eyes.

"Do you know what time it is..." she trailed off, she kind of felt bad she didn't know the brunettes name.

"Camila." She answered. "It's almost 7:30. I'm sort of running late for work so do you mind..." Camila also trailed off, she didn't want to be rude and kick the girl out but she did have to get going.

"Oh, yeah I'm running late too." She said getting up, in all her naked glory. That's when Camila saw it. You would think since she had  just woken up from a night of drunken sex with this green eyed girl, that she wouldn't be surprised  to see what she saw but she was, she was so fucken drunk last night. She only had a few seconds to look at it before the woman was covering it up with her briefs. But she definitely saw a penis.

She had herd of such conditions but never encountered such a person, well at least not until now. Camila had been with both men and women, she always felt like the sex of a person didn't determine weather she could fall in love with them or not. So she didn't feel disgusted about sleeping with her, in fact from what little she could remember sex with her was some of the best sex she's ever had. To wrapped up in her own thoughts she hadn't noticed the raven haired girl was dressed and ready to go.

"I should get going." The girl said awkwardly.

"Yeah, okay." Camila said still clutching her sheets. Before the girl had a chance to turn the nob on the door, Camila spoke up. "Wait! what's your name?" She asked, it was already awkward enough sleeping with a complete stranger the least she could do is learn her name.

"Lauren." The rough voice said.

"Bye Lauren." Camila waved goodbye to the girl named Lauren.

"Bye Camila." She spoke before walking out of Camila's hotel room.

"What the hell happened last night?" Camila asked herself out loud.

Yesterday:

Everything here was different from back home, the weather was cooler, the sand was a little rougher and the ocean water was definitely a lot colder. This was all new for Camila but people always say change is good right? Moving across the country, leaving behind her family and friends was the right choice, right? She hoped it was at least.