Chapter Four: "My Ferrari's at home"/ Chapter Five: "I Heard That.."

Depuis le début

Braces suddenly looked straight at me. "How else would he have thought of the name Biblical?" 

Oh snap, I thought. "Well to be honest I don't think I want to know about Grey Leonne. Here, you can be in charge of the storyboard." 

I pushed the pieces of paper in front of Braces knowing full well she wouldn't touch it. By now Grey wandered back over to us. 

"God, that woman wants me." 

Braces sighed behind us. This was going to be a looooooong project.

"Hey Eli! I need to borrow your webcam..." 

I knocked. I always knock three times before I walk into a room. "Whoaa! Sorry, sorry." 

Eli swore at me. 

"I said sorry. You think I want to walk in on you and Raine together?" 

Raine covered herself up as decent as she could. She failed. 

"My eyes!" I yelled. I didn't want to open them. I heard Bindi ask what was wrong down the hall. 

"No! Bindi stop! Don't come any closer! You'll want to scratch your eyes out too." Bindi took that as a go ahead to move closer I heard the creek of the floorboards. Eyes still closed I waved my hands about I trying to stop her. "Seriously Bindi! It's not pretty!" 

"Oh whatever." She called feeling her straight past me and into her room. 

I opened my eyes to see no one around me. Straightening myself up I nodded at a naked Raine and a half naked Eli. 

"Carry on." I said simply, reaching into Eli's room grabbing the webcam then scratching my eyes as I walked away. Maybe from now on, when I knock I should wait until they let me in.

• Chapter Five: I Heard That

"Hey you, alright?" 

"Yeah, just didn't see a very pretty sight back there." I rubbed my eyes again. 

"How's California? Californiaaaaa, heree we comeeeeee." 

My best friend, Kristin, always did that when the word California was mentioned. I didn't even know if she liked that Phantom Planet song. I had been trying to get the images of what I had witnessed in Eli's room out of my head and no, it wasn't of them together. It was the hotness that was Eli. I had known he had a good body but I had overlooked it because he was my new 'brother.' His body was firm! Six pack, the sexy V line near his pelvis, the small line of a snail trail and rock hard pecs. With a body like that Raine never had anything to complain about, ever. 

"Hello Eden? Focus, how's America?" 

I shrugged. 

"Please, this is America. Spill it bitch." 

Kristin had just missed out on coming to America and instead was going to a really posh university soon. 

"Ok fine. We have this pop-star..." 

"What?" She interrupted. 

"Yeah, at high school, he's called Grey Leonne." 

"A pop-star? A fucking pop-star going to your high school in fucking California?" 

I nodded. 

"And you're not squealing like a little girl because?" 

"He's a prick Kris!" 

"He's a rich fucking pop-star Eden!" 

"Can we not?" I really didn't want to talk about Grey Leonne, yet again. 

"Out of ten?" 

"Like five..." I stumbled. 

"Out of ten!" She spoke seriously. She knew me better than I probably knew myself without a doubt. 

"Twenty." I admitted. 

Kristin let out a scream. She stopped screaming to probably Google Grey Leonne then, she let out another scream. Yep, she Googled. 

"Holy crap on a crumpet!" I heard her shout, she had seen a picture. She wouldn't stop talking: 

'There's one without a top on!' 

'Damm his band mates are fit!' 

'Tap that!' 

'For me just tap that please.' 

'Does he like English girls?' 

'I'm getting on a plane, meet me at the airport.' 

Then she stopped. I actually thought she was packing. She wouldn't answer and I couldn't see her in the webcam. 

"Hello?" I tried waving my arms about into the camera hoping for some activity. 

Her face popped up suddenly from the bottom of the screen. "Oh, hi, sorry think I fainted a bit there." 

We laughed. We both knew she couldn't come over to America, and the fact that she had a really cute boyfriend of two years made her comments pretty useless. 

"Who cares about him? He's a mortal! This is a pop-star! They're in a different league." 

"I'm not treating him like he's a god or something." 

"You don't have to talk to him, just you know... Do him."

At the same time I heard two hellos. One from behind me and one from the speaker which meant that Kristin's boyfriend, Jack, had appeared. Kristin waved to him but didn't bother to remove her face from the screen. 

"Well hello there." I heard her purr. I twisted round to see a half naked Eli (still!) in my room. He was studying the screen so I quickly put my hand over the camera so Kristin couldn't see. 

"I can still see her dumbass." He told me arms crossed. 

"I know, it's for her." I said. What did he take me as? 

"I heard that." I heard her humph from the speakers. I gave a little smile. 

"I know." It seemed weird but at that very moment I was completely happy. It was always the tiny things like that that made me adore my best friend even more. I turned to Eli, trying my best not to linger on his chest and asked him what the hell he was doing in my room. His only reply was that he now had decided that he would have to get me back and that I should be aware. 

I was getting a lock. 

====================================== 

vote, comment, fan 

Cheers.