"Don't worry. I know your dreams will come true because I am aware of how angelic your voice is. You just have to take the chance before it gets taken away." Abuela advised as she played with the ring on her hand, suddenly making me remember of Abuelo. "Wait, where's Abuelo?" I asked as I played with Camila's fingers that are intertwined with mine affectionately. "Oh, he wont be back until nighttime. He has some work to attend to." I nodded understandingly.

"Is that so." I mumbled quietly, disappointed that he isn't here right now. I really wanted to see Abuelo again. It's been a while after all. It's not only the reason though. He's one of the people that accepted me and supported me when I came out. He was really caring towards me and comforted me when Abuela lashed out on me. "Mhmm... Well you girls can go explore the beach for a bit. I'm just going to get our food ready. Go entertain yourselves outside. You wouldn't want to miss out on the beautiful weather after all."

The girls and I exchanged looks of excitement, no more signs of awkwardness surrounding the air. Dinah was the first one to grab her swimsuit and we quickly followed next to her and changed into our own swimsuits. Dinah, Ally and Normani stayed in the guest room while Camila and I, of course, stayed inside the room the I used to sleep in.

I had already changed to my swimsuit and zipped down my bag to find one of my hoodies. I muttered a small 'aha' when I found it and held it in my hands. Smiling at myself, I admired my form in the mirror. Feeling confident in my outfit, I nodded to myself. I only wore a simple black bikini. I was about to put the hoodie over my bikini when the door of the bathroom opened and the sound caught my attention. I whipped my head around and my jaw dropped when I saw the sight of Camila coming outside of the bathroom in a white bikini.

My eyes bulged out of my eye sockets, completely overwhelmed by her beauty. I stupidly stood still in the middle of the room, my eyes roaming Camila's body, who was just unaware of my blatant staring. The girl sauntered to my body mirror, still oblivious to my staring. "Wow," I muttered under my breath and that was when Camila turned around.

She smiled but her her eyes were trained on my body. She was admiring my body but most of her attention was trained on my abdomen. This fact only made me feel confident in myself. My lips quirked into a loop-sided smirk, I sauntered towards her charmingly, already forgetting about the hoodie that lay on the floor.

My girlfriend bit her lip, and I had to groan in frustration when she did. Wrapping my arms around her waist, I pouted charmingly at the girl who still bit her lip, "Don't do that. I wont be able to stop myself if you keep biting your lip." I reprimanded her jokingly, only receiving a small laugh of amusement in return. She rolled her eyes before sticking her tongue out at me.

"You look so gorgeous in that bikini, babe." I smiled genuinely, pulling her closer so that our body touched. "And you look pretty hot in that too." Camila replied and ran her hand over my abdomen, feeling my muscle tense under her touch. My hands stay on her waist, squeezing it occasionally. Leaning my forehead against hers, I closed my eyes before leaning in to connect our lips in a searing kiss.

Our lips moved against each other almost roughly but still loving and passionate. My hand went from her waist to her back and started to twirl her hair that cascaded down her back with my finger. The girl moaned when my tongue swiped against hers playfully, only fueling the passion more. We stayed like that for a few minutes before we had to break apart because of the lack of oxygen.

"Always. A. Great. Kisser." I panted as I tried to catch my breath. Camila had a dazed look on her face as she panted, her cheeks having a red tint on them. She was flustered and her breathing was slightly uneven. I couldn't help it and took her lips in mine once again. This kiss was more slow and gentle this time. Camila's hands went around my neck and pulled me closer to her to deepen the kiss.