Chapter 26 -Tears-

Sorry I haven't updated. I forgot about this story that I had to re-read it to write more chapters of it XD

The chapter is really bad. I apologise. lol

-Juvia's Pov-

(Previously...)

I didn't want to cry again but my eyes hurt from holding it all in. I felt a sudden presence in front of me but I didn't want to look up. I don't need to see or hear anything he says right now.

"Juvia..."

Pretending that he wasn't there was hard since I really did want to just jump and just hug him tightly because I still care about him. I don't want to but it's hard. I love him...I always will but I never want to get back together with him. 

-

My heart was pounding and my chest felt tight. I hated this feeling, I want him to go away and leave me alone. I felt the grip of my hand's tighten on the Swing's rope when he said my name. 

"Can we just talk?" 

No. I don't want to talk to him at all.

"Please? Juvia."

I don't want him to say my name again, I would feel like breaking down again. Every time he calls it  just hurts me more and more. 

"Juvia, answer me. I know that this is hard for you and-"

"J-Just leave Juvia alone." I finally had the courage to at least tell him to go away. But he didn't move, he went closer to me and placed his soft hands onto my cheek instead. This is causing more suffering for me why can't he just leave me alone?!  These stupid FEELINGS. WHY ARE THEY SO STRONG! I CAN'T HELP IT! 

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" I shouted and slapped his hand away from my cheek. Shit, I guess I can't control my anger. I still love him...I want to be with him. I was always that secret fan girl of his just writing notes in my diary about him and listening to love songs as I think about him. Everything is about him. 

Out of nowhere he brings me closer to his chests. My heart began to move quicker and I felt his lovely warm embrace of his hug. But-I can't. I need to...I don't want to be hurt anymore. I need to change my ways and thoughts about Gray. He sold me out-he doesn't care about me. 

I let go of his hug and began to run. Running, faster and faster as the tears started to quickly pour down my cheeks. Shit. 

"Juvia." I heard him say my name again. Don't turn around! I have to keep running. But before I could he had already grabbed onto my hand and he was holding onto it tightly. 

"I not giving up on you!"

"Y-YOU DID! GRAY-SAMA YOU GAVE UP ON ME. YOU SOLD ME OUT! DO YOU EVEN UNDERSTAND HOW I GOD DAMN FEEL? YOU NEVER LOVED ME DID YOU? YOU GAVE ME AWAY TO LAURENCE FOR MONEY! W-WHAT SORT OF PERSON DOES THAT? MY FEELINGS FOR YOU WERE GENUINE!

"Ju-"

"DON'T SAY MY NAME. I HATE YOU....you h-heart breaker. I was always attracted to you and when you wanted to go to the dance with me that made me happy. Extremely happy and you don't even understand that feeling! SO DON'T JUST CAUSALLY SAY YOU GAVE UP ON ME!" 

I felt his hand slowly loosing his grip, good now's my chance. I started running again and this time nobody was going to stop me. 

More houses, another tree, lamp posts were passing by. In the corner of my eye I finally saw my house. I ran inside and shut the door now nobody can bother me. 

The tears weren't stopping though, I felt all alone that I had just also given up on him. I will miss my Gray-sama...struggles of loving and hating a guy at the same time.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Then the lights turned out in the house and  immediately my entire body froze.  I looked around the room who was in my house? I have only been in here for five minutes.  Maybe it's Gajeel-kun one of my recent close friends lately and for some reason he was the only one I gave my address to or Gray-sama. 

"Gajeel-kun?" My legs started shaking when I slowly stood up. But there was no answer not even a slight sound. I walked around as I opened all the doors but not a single person was here. That's creepy...why would the lights randomly start turning on. 

"I found you..." A voice creepily spoke which scared the living crap out of me. I am terrified A GHOST IS IN MY HOUSE! OH NO I NEED TO CALL THE GHOST BUSTERS OR SOMETHING. 

"AHHH! JUVIA DOESN'T MEAN ANY HARM PLEASE. JUVIA ALREADY HAD A BAD DAY WITH A BREAK UP...PLEASE JUVIA DOESN'T WANT TO DIE!" I screamed and backed my-self into the corner of my kitchen. 

"It's me Laurence."

I shook the thoughts of it being the ghost and let out a long relief sigh. 

Wait. HOW THE HELL DID HE GET INTO MY HOUSE?!

"HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOU-"

"Stop talking," Laurence said when he  covered my mouth with his hand. But that just made me panic even more, and he was extremely close to my face. Oh-no...he wouldn't? No. That's just illegal, I need more faith in trust. 

"Your mine now. Gray sold you away and now I have your address from him. You can't escape, and were going to have a great time together. So-don't scream okay?" Laurence smirked and slowly put his hand away from my mouth. 

"Get away from me you creep!" I shoved him away and ran up-stairs to try go into my room and lock myself into there. I need to call the police or something, but in the back of my head I didn't want to. I wanted to know what was going on, I need to throw all the faith I had away from Gray. I needed to know why he sold me out like that...and who better to answer then Laurence. 

I unlocked the door and obviously Laurence  was standing outside. 

"Laurence. Can I please-know, why did Gray sell me out to you?" I used my courage to face him and ask. 

"Chill don't look so tense. I was joking I wasn't going to do anything to you. I promise," Laurence laughed and put his hand onto my shoulder. 

He sat down onto the sofa and rested his feet onto it. I gave him some warm chocolate-milk and sat beside him. "Why the hell would you even joke about that Laurence-san?"

"Well...I don't know. I had this urge too and I came inside from the window by the way. I actually followed you, I overheard you and Gray talking."

I bit my lip, I actually wanted our conversation to be just a private thing between him and I.

"First question-why did Gray sell me out to yo-"

"GRAY DID WHAT?!" A voice said which  boomed through the room and the window's slammed open. It caused me and Laurence to jump and start screaming. 

"AHHH GHOST! OH NO, AHHHHH!" Laurence shouted at the top of his lungs.

"YOU! GET AWAY FROM JUVIA!" Lyon shouted who jumped through the open window and slammed Laurence's head onto the ground. 

My brain couldn't comprehend what was going on! What the f*ck was going on!

I was about to stand and stop Lyon from causing any more ruckus until out of nowhere he fell to the ground. "LYON...LYON!" I called out to his name. My throat was dry-my feet stopped and I felt my heart pounding again. 

Gray-sama out of nowhere arrived and punched Lyon in the head. 

"This is some weird...love traingle." I heard Laurence say.  

My head felt so dizzy, I think I am going to faint. That was the last thing which I had heard. This  certainly  feels like one  weird Fairy Tale...