Chapter 17 -Love and FriendShip-

I am so sorry for not updating this story because of how busy I have been now that school has nearly ended, a lot of assignments are due. Please like this chapter and sorry that its really badly written, I tried my best.

I really love you guys so much and I promise, promise, I will update more often.

Now here's the random question for this chapter:

If you could have a boyfriend or girlfriend who would it be in fairytail?

My answer is Natsu...and he is one of my top anime guy crushes anyway.

.Chelia's Pov.

1:50 am...I rubbed my eyes scratching my head of annoyance as I now couldn't read any words from being so tired. I need to keep on studying I have to. I will do anything to be with my love Lyon-sama. Just day-dreaming about him makes my heart beat so fast. His amazing white hair, that perfect smiles of his and just imagining the joy for both of us when I get into Lamia Scale.

So I must study and work hard. I was exhausted and I knew I was going to fall asleep soon...I will just rest for two minutes and then go back to reading these Science Books. I yawned and before I knew it, I was fast asleep.

~

"CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...CHELIA...C-CHELIA!!!" I kept on hearing my name, over and over and over again.

"L-Lyon?" I whispered his name, as I slowly opened my eyes seeing the sun beaming at my face brightly.

"NO! IT'S WENDY!"

"Waaaaa, don't wake me up alright? Unless you come to tell me that I am accepted to go to Lamia Scale."

"L-Lamia Scale? WAIT WHAT?! JUST GET THE HELL OUT OF BED, WE HAVE GOSH DAM SCHOOL TODAY!"

"Wendy...I don't feel like going to school. I am not even going there. Sorry, you don't have to wait for anymore."

"I am so confused..."

"W-Wendy, I am going to move to Lamia Scale because I want to be with Lyon, then maybe if he sees that I am working hard and I DO really love him he might return those feelings back."

"So YOUR JUST GOING TO DITCH ME?!" Wendy eyes teared up as she hugged me tightly.

"You don't have to wait for me anymore. You can go ahead and start dating Romeo, arrive at school early and-"

"CHELIA! I NEVER, EVER had a love relationship with anybody because I wanted us both to have a boyfriend or both to be single. I am not leaving you behind...can't you think about me for a second please?! Your my best friend and out of nowhere your changing schools to be with Lyon?"

"Wen-"

"I can't believe it, you would rather be with some random guy who rejected you before and might not even love you anyway. Even though you might get into the school he might still not share the same feelings as you. I am always here for you, and Lyon isn't!"

"HE DOES LOVE ME, WENDY!"

"H-HOW ARE YOU ONE-HUNDRED PERCENT SURE? He can't even say he loves you right now?!"

"L-Lyon...will love me once I get into the school!"

"Whatever...I thought you were my best friend. B-But apparently Lyon is more important then me. You would rather be with him at Lamia Scale then spend the rest of our years in Fairy Tail with me. I get it, I am leaving. Now have fun at your new school and don't come crying to me when Lyon doesn't actually love you."

Wendy picked up her school bag as I watched her close my bedroom door and leave. I sighed wiping my tears away. Was Lyon worth this much?

"Trust me I might not share the same feelings as you right now but, when I see that you are working hard to get into the same school as me I am sure I will fall in love with you after all...your beautiful and nice it's just that, I need to be sure of my feelings so can you do that for me?" Those were the words which Lyon said that night when he kissed me.

I am sorry Wendy but, it's my dream to be with Lyon. I will somehow fix our friendship back together but now I have to study.

.Wendy's Pov.

How could she?! I thought she was was my best friend and that nothing was going to come between our friendship. I got to skip out on some of my classes to help our Mirajane with the school dance. She had told me to check on how her "otp's" in the kitchen of what they were doing and to take pictures secretly if there was a cute moment.

"U-Um...hello?" I opened the door to see batter mix, eggs, flour basically everywhere. What the hell was going on?!

"Oh Wendy, were just cooking the food for the dance. What brings you here?" Erza was surprising wrapping her arms around Jellal. Never knew they were in a relationship?

"Eh, just checking to see if everything's alright."

"OH MY GOSH?! I NEED TWO PEOPLE TO GO TO LAMIA SCALE!" Mirajane whacked the front door at my face bursting in.

"What?!" Everybody was very confused including me.

"Lyon...he forgot something. Fairy Tail was mean't to give him a good luck package for his future in Lamia Scale and he forgot!" Mira explained puffed out.

"I don't see how a good luck package is important?" Juvia asked as she finished piping some of the icing on a tray of cupcakes.

"Yeah,but could one of you bring the package to him? HE NEEDS TO HAVE THIS DAM PACKAGE! I can't deliver it because I have more preparations with the school dance.."

"I will!" I raised my hand up, Mirajane handed the package thanking me and then speed walked away.

I need to see Lyon, I need to ask him some questions about him and Chelia and this is the perfect opportunity to.

"Juvia will come with you Wendy. I really want to see Lyon again and of course what Lamia Scale actually looks like."

"I guess so. Come on Juvia lets go!"

She took her apron off and kissed Gray on the cheek which made everybody "aw" as they were now officially a couple.

~

"Lamia scale is HUGE!"

"Juvia agrees...now lets quickly find Lyon-san and deliver the package. Juvia wonders where he could be though."

"Yeah...lets just go look around first and try find him."

It's a bit weird to just go into a very strict high school without permission trying to find someone. We looked through all the classrooms asking random people if they knew where Lyon was. After hours of searching we finally found him come out of a classroom.

Juvia ran and hugged him close to her chest.

"J-Juvia? Wendy?! What are you two doing here?" Lyon eyes widen when he saw us.

"We came to deliver a good luck package from fairy Tail which you forgot to took when you left." Juvia explained. He was starring deeply into her eyes. I knew it, boys don't get over a girl they liked for a long time that easily.

I could see how he starred at her, he loves Juvia still...and is unsure about his feelings for Chelia.