Chapter 19 -Shopping-

I have a science and a 600-800 word Geography assignment. :P

-

Juvia's pov.

I fixed up the collar of my light pastel pink flower dress and ringed the door bell. I was visiting my good friend Lisanna, wondering if she has been alright these passed few days. Mirajane opened the door and was her usual happy self.

"What brings you here Juvia?"

"Juvia came to visit Lisanna."

"Sure thing. She is resting in the sofa. By the way you excited for this school dance?"

"Of course!"

"Don't act like you don't know anything...Flare told me that you and Gray had a lovely date yesterday." Mirajane whispered and I sighed of annoyance of how typical that Mirajane would know. I bet she was begging Flare to tell her.

I sighed and took off my shoes and walked in. Lisanna smiled at me and we both hugged each other.

"You hardly visit Juvia how come?" Lisanna asked and handed me some warm coffee with sugar and ice in it.

"Sorry Juvia had to still experience some drama but all of it is gone now, well Juvia hopes so."

"Yep so how have you been?"

"I have-been..." Lisanna sighed and looked down at the floor sniffing. Something wasn't right.

"L-Lisan-"

"JUVIA I HAVE SOMETHING REALLY-" She suddenly started to burst out crying all over the top of my dress. I patted her on the head and reached for the tissues beside me wiping them away from her really pretty eyes. 

"J-Just tell me please Lisanna I need to know! I want to help you I really do! I am so sorry that I wasn't here for you especially since we made up as really good friends an-"

"It's Lucy,"

"Lucy?" 

"Yeah her." Lisanna coughed and Mirajane groaned and jumped out of her hiding spot and ran upstairs. 

"Sorry I don't want my sister to know this because she is pretty close with her b-but you know when I bullied you Juvia?"

"Yes Juvia has forgotten that-already. Juvia doesn't care about the past."

"It's not that! We bullied you before...why because we all had a crush on Gray. Well except for Mirajane. Lucy was dating Natsu at the time but there relationship was really off. Erza and Jellal broke up because he found out that she liked Gray. But yesterday I over heard Lucy and Erza when they were walking, because I swear on my life that Lucy said she still sort of had a crush on Gray and Erza I am not sure she just nodded-and-"

"WHOA WHOA SLOW DOWN!" I nearly screamed and Lisanna bit her lip and turned towards me, her eyes were really teary and her face was pale.

"First of all I know that Erza and Jellal love each other a lot. Maybe Erza had a crush before on Gray when she bullied me and now she doesn't and they are back together anyway. Lucy and Natsu are a really good couple and I am sure this is all a misunderstanding."

"NO IT'S NOT, LUCY IS PLANNING ON DUMPING NATSU AND STEALING YOUR BOYFRIEND!"

"LISANNA JUST SHUT UP ALRIGHT. I came here because I missed one of my friends Lisanna not to hear some stupid crap from you about Lucy! She wouldn't do that and they even said that them self that they weren't one of Gray-sama fangirls. I am even going with Lucy, Erza and Levy to buy some dresses for the dance. Bye Lisanna. Just rest alright, I think you had to much coffee."