Chapter 14 -Changed-

~Juvia's pov

"G-Gray-sama..." I slowly stood up not caring that my legs and my body were bleeding.

"Why...did you wish to never see me again?" Gray's eyes filled with tears I knew he was trying to hold them back.

"Susan, Trixie, Millie and Hazel scram off!" Gray shouted at his fangirls and they all slowly walked away.

"Juvia how could you..." He walked closer to me. Ouch everything hurts but nothing can compare to what Gray heard what I said just then.

"After...all...the things which I have done for you..."

"Y-You? DONE FOR ME! You bullied me every single day like lisanna, erza, mira and lucy! Making me feel like a looser and some shit! Then suddenly when your cousin comes you change?! Into some sort of lover boy who starts asking me out. Why do you want Lyon and I not to be friends huh?!
I am sick of always getting picked on by everybody in this world. Those bully videos are shit which they teach you at school. Yeah trying to tell teachers won't help because they probably don't give a shit. Ignoring bullies gets me more hurt and experience pain! Now...I need to stand up for myself!
Your nothing like that sweet person who would secretly put cupcakes in my school bag and write sweet letters in my locker but then suddenly that person stopped doing that.
Gray don't you dare talk to me or even go near me! Otherwise I will leave this school straight AWAY! I don't regret what I said!" I snapped and slowly walked away my leg limping of pain.

He has done too much, I liked him and that caused more pain inside and outside.

"Juvia..." I stopped walking I didn't turn around though.

"I was the person who putted those cupcakes in your bag and put letters in your locker..."

Sighing I continued walking away. I hate him, I hate him, I really...really hate him! He makes my heart break and loved at the same time. I just need to stay away from him. I needed my only friend right now in the whole school...Lyon.

"Lyon, please I need to talk to you! I know your in one of your meetings and I-"

"Juvia..." Lyon took off his glasses which made him some what more attractive. Lyon was always busy and could hardly spend any time with me. He is soon leaving this school to a better one who is more focus on some sort of studying which he wants to do.

"Lyon...please don't leave me!" I hugged him and he did the same back.

"I know you have to go to one of your meetings and...it's just..."

"Juvia, your going to be fine without me. I am just some random friend of yours. I know your going to make tons of friends, find some love and be strong to those son of a bitches if they pick on you because tomorrow...is the day I leave..."

"So your leaving early? You won't even be here for the school dance?"

"No...and sorry can't really talk just know that I am here for you even though I aren't really. Really sorry I have another meeting..." Lyon let go of the hug and dashed off.

I remember how we met in the library or someplace I forgot. I just wish he was going to be here with me.

-Next Day-

I waved goodbye to Lyon and he kissed me on the cheek. That was the last time I will be even EVER seeing him again. At least I knew that he was going to be very successful in the future.

"Juvia..." Gray walked next to me, I sighed to myself and went the other way to school. Of course I have been ignoring him ever since then.

Getting my books out of my locker who would I have thought to see Gray's pathetic fan girls in front of me. Now, I am going to listen to what Lyon said I am not going to be a pushover anymore this time those bitches will pay.

"Oh hi there you patheti-"

"Why don't you shut up and leave Juvia alone...bitch" I shouted at them and walked away. Finally, now they won't even ever mess with me ever again. I actually am really proud of myself.

-Time skip to night time-

For some weird reason I felt like dying my hair to a different colour. I did like my beautiful blue hair like my mothers but I needed to change it. Hmmm...what about dark, dark, dark, brown. Before I knew it I had already got a lip piercing.

Walking to school everybody knew that I had changed and now nobody would even think about bullying me. 

"JUVIA! How many times have I told you to not spray paint the walls of the gym!" Erza shouted and I just shrugged. Shit, I had dance practice with the whole grade next and I was late. Running as fast as I could I had made it just in time.

"Juvia because you are late your going to have to partner up with Gray ok? Today we are practicing partner dancer!" Mira spoke and showed me her usually smile.

Ugh seriously...I bet she still 'ships' us. There are like 8 boys ocer there who don't even have a partner.

"Hmmm...alright here is how it's gonna go...
Juvia and Gray
Natsu and Lucy
Gajeel and Levy...and" All I heard was blah...blah...blah

"Hey"

"Whatever"

"Now get your partner's hand and and then slide, slide, step, two-two follow me everybody!"

"I am not touching your hand..." I complained but Gray putted my hand on top of his anyway. Geez, I am going to kill Mira after this.

"Wow-y-you change?" Gray was starring directly at my eyes I just looked away.

"I don't care alright"

Sighing, I just don't know my feelings for him anymore.

"Excuse us please Mira!" Gray suddenly said and dragged me outside. What the hell is going on?

"Juvia will you change if I do this?"

"Do what?"

Gray kissed me passionately on the lips and I couldn't help it I knew what my feelings were for him...it could either be that I hate him still or I still love him.