Chapter 20 -Believe in our love-

-Lucy's pov-

Natsu...he starred at me and I starred back. Everything felt like darkness, and all I felt was Natsu's presence just standing there as he eyed me up and down. He chuckles a bit and just walks away. I can hear Jellal and Erza talking and kissing, Juvia and Gray telling each other about how they felt and it drives me crazy of jealously. Levy holding Gajeel's hand tightly while he beats the crap out of Laurance and then...there is Natsu...just standing there.

Why?! Aren't you going to fight for me Natsu Dragneel or is our love really over? I love you still but why do you think I love somebody else? Doesn't he trust me, or does he not even care. It's been hard for both of us...ever since we had a argument last night. I just wanted things to go back to normal.

"Luce..." His words are like bells to my ears and at the same time daggers.

"What?!"

"Move out of the way. I am trying to get pizza." He says it so casually and it drives me mad! WHY-CAN'T HE TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY?! I just stormed out of the shop and hide in a corner thinking Natsu is being such a jerk. Why did we even get into this stupid argument anyway.

I call my butler to come pick me up and he arrives, I hop into the car and he drives me back home. I walked up the stairs and face planted into my bed crying. Natsu...Natsu...Natsu...I groaned of annoyance as I hear "Ding", "Ding", "Ding" alerts on my phone from my friends wondering where I went.

I decided to look in my closet instead for a dress. I want to show Natsu that I love him still, and see if he still loves me back. My butler comes in and smiles holding a giant box.

"Lady Lucy?"

"Yes Gijo?"

"I heard you were looking for a dress and I thought you should wear your mother's one when she had prom around your age," Gijo smiled and my eyes lit up as I teared the box open revealing the most beautiful dress I have ever seen.

"It's a-amazing Gijo!"

"Yep and Layla was beautiful in it..." Gijo sighed as I hold the dress to my waist and twirled it around. it was a pretty light blue pastel colour and the straps were golden, and when you look at the front it's short but at the back it's long and has cute sparkles and flowers on it.

"Are there any shoes to go with it?" I squealed even louder just imagining Natsu face if he see's me in this and the bonus point Natsu would look so attractive in a tuxedo.

"WAIT I KNOW THE PERFECT SHOES TO GO WITH THIS! THANK YOU GIJO! BUT I HAVE TO TRY IT ON!"

"Sure Miss Lucy, now off I go and I will call you for dinner." Gijo slowly closed the door and I went to my private bathroom to try on the dress and put some green sparkly see-through heels. I took a selfie and showed it to Levy, Erza and Juvia.

"N-Natsu...I am going to show you that our love is still strong but I wish you were more like Gray, protective of his girlfriend maybe a bit more sweet instead of joking...around all the time." I spoke to myself.

"OW MY FACE!" I heard a familiar girl's voice and opened my window fully open.

Lisanna strauss. Of course it's her.

"I got the perfect evidence now!" Lisanna grinned and she was just hanging upside down her shirt stuck in a tree branch as her green vans dangled in my face.

"Evidence?!"

"Yep-WAIT SHIT!" The twig broke and she landed face planting on the ground.

"See ya later Lucy! Or should I say bitch spoiled blondie!" Lisanna stuck her tongue and was holding a camera to her face. OH MY GOSH WHAT IS SHE UP TOO! WHAT EVER SHE IS DOING I AM GOING TO STOP HER!