Chapter 11 -Maybe-

So I decided to write another new fan fiction but this time it is a Rowen Fan Fiction and the first chapter is already written and published so if some people could read it that would make my day super happy.

AND OMG WE REACHED 1K VIEWS IN THIS STORY YAYAYAYA! Thank you so much!!!

Now for another random question:

What Fairy ship do you HATE the most?

My answer to the question is GRALU! Lucy belongs with Natsu, and Gray does to Juvia. Not hating on anybody who ships GraLu but seriously yes there were some moment and "hints" that Gray might like Lucy BUT NO LIKE SERIOUSLY.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Juvia's pov-

N-No how could this be happening! GRAY WILL BE TOO ASHAMED TO GO NEAR ME. I CAN'T BELIEVE I JUST SAID IT.

"HEY ICE BREATH!"

"What the f-"

Out of nowhere Natsu threw the large rope which landed on top of Gray's face.

"WATCH WHERE YOUR THROWING AT!" Gray shouted back at Natsu.

M-Maybe he didn't hear me say it...because he seems like everything is normal.

For some reason I am happy that he won't think I am just one of his fan girls and a bit sad that Gray-sama doesn't know my feelings yet.

The coach and the rest of the soccer team told us to hold onto the rope and dragged us out of the mud pit.

Finally, instead of a disgusting mud pit I am on beautiful grass land until I realized...that I need to shower OVER THREE TIMES.

"M-My new nike shoes all muddy and destroyed!" Gray cried and Natsu laughed at him.

"Good on you Elsa saving Juvia like a true hero"

"Do you want me to THROW YOU IN THERE?!"

Natsu and Gray then started having the biggest fist fight ever. If only Erza-san was here.

"Stop fighting you two. Now that we have our soccer ball back...EVERYBODY GET BACK ONTO THAT FIELD AND PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE WE WANT TO WIN NATIONALS! Gray, Juvia go get cleaned up you two look like you jumped into that Mud Pit thinking that it was a swimming pool!" Coach pointed towards where the tap was so we could wash some of the mud off.

Gray and I went up the huge hill and across the field to the water taps. We started to get some mud off our clothes and shoes.

"So...you know when are you going to ANSWER MY questions..."

"EH?"

"You know...the ones which I asked you"

"J-Juvia did answer it...."

"Could you answer it again?"

"OK FINISHED CLEANING UP. JUVIA THINKS THE COACH IS CALLING HER OVER TO FILL DRINK WATTERS. GOTTA GO BYE GRAY-SAMA!"

My face was still bright red and I dashed the hell out of the there as fast as I could to where the drink bottles all were.

I am way too embarrassed to even talk to Gray-sama now...

I went on my phone to text some of my friends.

Lyon: Hey Juvia sorry I had to go on a meeting where are you?