Chapter 21 -Night of the Dance-

-Lyon's pov-

"Meredy are you sure it's okay...I-"

"You can't back out of this alright." Meredy tightened the hood more which showed less of her pink hair as she grinned. Was this really a good idea? We have been working hard on this plan and it was perfect and  cleverly thought by Meredy but it was also really evil. 

"H-Hey..." Meredy placed her hands on my cheeks and moved them closer to her. I couldn't help but stare into her eyes and notice how beautiful they are.

"I guess you are a really good person-you know for helping me. So I am going to give you some time to tell Juvia how you feel."

"Time?"

"Yes for you to express your feelings to Juvia and in a good scenery, because I really feel bad for you, if Gray wasn't here Juvia would be yours." She was resting her hands on my shoulders now. 

"I-did always wanted to tell her, but I actually only wanted to share a dance with her before moving on with Chelia that's it."

"Here come with me," Meredy holds my hand and we sneaked underneath some bushes to a giant beautiful gazebo which was beautiful decorated and it was like in a Fairy Tale. Did this place even exist in this school? 

"HEY DON'T BREAK ANYTHING! Anyway it's nice isn't it? My family is super rich so they can afford things like this. This is  a secret place which I usually go and eat for tea with Ultear and Jellal behind the school.  It's a good place-for you know to... tell her how you feel to her, before things change." Meredy bit her lip and looked away blushing. I guess that makes her cute when she does that, oh shit what am I saying. 

"Thanks Meredy. It's a beautifully set up. I promise we will continue the plan but as I said before, I just wanted to originally only share this school  dance with her but I guess this works too. But how are we going to bring Juvia over here?" I asked her and she rested her head onto my shoulder and then did a weird hand signal. 

Huh, what's going on? Then Lisanna appeared out of the bushes smiling and for some reason she wasn't even wearing a dress but casual clothes. 

"This is my new friend Lisanna she is going to help us. I am sure you have met before. Now was it a success?" Meredy asked her and she smirked and nodded. Why is she helping us?! I honestly don't trust Lisanna and never did. She is cunning and smart and I am sure she has a reason on why she is helping us.

"Quick! Juvia is coming it's your chance come on Lyon! Time to Shine and tell her how you feel then were going to move onto the next phase of the plan. Destroying Gray FullBuster." Meredy rubbed her hands evily and then pushed me onto the gazebo and I just awkwardly tried to hide myself. I peaked and saw the most beautiful girl which my eyes have ever seen before. 

Her hair, that pale skin, those eyes, her smile, her legs BASICALLY EVERYTHING MADE MY HEART MELT. seeing the girl who was bullied when I first met her just reading in a library and being all alone she still made my heart beat. Now she looks like a angel or a princess walking to me. 

-

-Juvia's Pov-

Looking in the mirror I twirled around in my beautiful dress. It was a long dark-ocean blue colour and the top was silver with sequels and in a diamond pattern. I did my hair in long curls at the bottom and put in a cute silver rose headband with it. Smiling I checked my phone to see a picture of Gray-sama as my lock screen. I looked at my stunning heels which had little diamonds around them shinning  around as I walked. 

Then I heard the door bell ring and I quickly walked (which was very hard to try not to trip over.) to see my good friends Levy and Erza! Erza was in a adorable short knee length black dress which had golden straps and it was transparent at the bottom but decorated with blue flowers. Her long scarlet-red hair was tied up in a cute high pony tail and to go with it a green bow.